• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WIMPY MILLWALL LIONS v THE MIGHTY LION OF THE MIGHTY BORO  Saturday 12th March 2022 Kick off: 15:00 Location: The Den   Preface: Here’s a moment I had optimistically hope

Vossen just completed his hattrick on my stream 🙌

Strange lot our supporters. We have four strikers under performing and a back line prone to error and a keeper that does pretty well at times and average in must games, but I see Lumley taking the wra

Posted Images

Just now, Skinemrippers said:

Got to feel for Sporar, it’s pretty obvious he won’t be staying after this season. All the love seems to have gone and he did seem to thrive on the support, we don’t even sing his song that much anymore. 

To be fair he should have probably double his goal tally, misses plenty of chances and when he isn't scoring doesn't offer a huge amount to the side 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

Got to feel for Sporar, it’s pretty obvious he won’t be staying after this season. All the love seems to have gone and he did seem to thrive on the support, we don’t even sing his song that much anymore. 

Because he's not really done much for a month or two.

What he was doing before that was average at best, he's not continuously getting dropped over nothing.

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I really wished we signed strikers and not loanees in January. 

I really wished we had kept the misfits that we had because they looked to be a better fit than the loanees that were supposed to fit.

• Like 3
Just now, Redcar Rioja said:

I really wished we had kept the misfits that we had because they looked to be a better fit than the loanees that were supposed to fit.

Hernandez and Ikepezu is 100% better than these two upfront who are out of their depth 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

No, they didn't.

Neither had scored in months under two separate managers, unless you count 1 goal against a League Two side in the cup.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Well that doesn't fill me with anymore confidence than I already had, which is hard i guess.

Djiksteel is a massive loss. Peltier can't play in this system.

Balogun and Connolly up top is hardly prolific.

Defeat, well it's gonna happen whether you want it to or not.

Our January transfer business was truly atrocious.

Completely agree.Hope im wrong but i cant see  us getting anything with that starting 11. 

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Because he's not really done much for a month or two.

What he was doing before that was average at best, he's not continuously getting dropped over nothing.

He has 8 goals in 28 appearances, not great but a better return than the others. He was doing mildly OK until January came along when Wilder started playing his two loan projects and it's all gone to ratschitt for him since then.

My hunch is that harsh words were probably spoken after that horrendous miss against Sheffield mid week, hence his absence today. I can imagine something being said about his effort and like as not something was said in return along the lines of at least I had an effort which probably won't have gone down well.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

No, they didn't.

Neither had scored in months under two separate managers, unless you count 1 goal against a League Two side in the cup.

And all the goals that these two loanees have amassed have made them a great success over the other two, yer jokin arn't yer?

Just now, Redcar Rioja said:

And all the goals that these two loanees have amassed have made them a great success over the other two, yer jokin arn't yer?

I've not said they're a great success.

But Ikpeazu was not a better fit, which is what you said.

• Downsouth changed the title to Millwall v Boro 0-0