oneBoro Forum

Birmingham v Boro 0-2 (Connolly, Balogun)

4 minutes ago, Tuns said:

Connolly has ran his socks off tonight which I'll be honest with ya, just isn't good enough. 

Gonna cost the club a fortune in socks at this rate! 

• Haha 4
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well my grandson has made his appearance and though I am clutching at straws I hope this coincides with a Boro win tonight

With no context boy does that look bad 😂

I need a win tonight.    It's been a horrible day.  My cat died of a sudden heart attack less than 5 hours ago. 

Posted Images

It's still not quite working for us as it did earlier in the season, but we've started to play some good stuff since the second goal. Hopefully gives everyone a lift for the Chelsea game, then the players can recharge their batteries for a fortnight.

Get in Boro. Great result and performance. Oh what fun it is to see the Boro win away!

Hopefully gives us a bit of impetus and confidence for the Chelsea game. We're going to smash them!

• Downsouth changed the title to Birmingham v Boro 0-2 (Connolly, Balogun)

Well it wasn't always pretty, thats for sure, but its a battling win on the road for Boro...at long last.

It was still tense and scrappy until Balogun scored. Think we began to relax a bit and impose ourselves on the game a bit more, though we were never fully comfortable.

But as hoped for, it was an improvement on the Millwall game. Just what we needed. Hopefully will give us more confidence in future away matches.

More to the point...I get to do the Chelsea MDT!!! 😁

• Like 2