oneBoro Forum

Birmingham v Boro 0-2 (Connolly, Balogun)

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well my grandson has made his appearance and though I am clutching at straws I hope this coincides with a Boro win tonight

With no context boy does that look bad 😂

I need a win tonight.    It's been a horrible day.  My cat died of a sudden heart attack less than 5 hours ago. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

As is he case with DZ😄

Well it's a bit strange people coming out with stupid statements such as "the players can't pick each other out" yet they had no such issues in 94/95 while wearing green, clearly

On 3/16/2022 at 5:00 PM, AnglianRed said:

I love the second one. Would definitely buy that. 👍 Thats how you do a green kit. Not the naff-looking thing we have now.

Green looks good on a green back ground because it really stands out and hard to miss. It’s probably why the military adopted the colour in conflict so they. could spot each other preventing casualties from friendly fire. Vivid colours including white tend to blend into the back ground. 

Edited by sanddancer
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, sanddancer said:

Green looks good on a green back ground because it really stands out and hard to miss. It’s probably why the military adopted the colour in conflict so they. could spot each other preventing casualties from friendly fire. Vivid colours including white tend to blend into the back ground. 

What's the science behind that? You'd think green against a green background would be like camouflage and that's why the military choose green/sandy patterns, to conceal rather than stand out

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

What's the science behind that? You'd think green against a green background would be like camouflage and that's why the military choose green/sandy patterns, to conceal rather than stand out

illusion hiding GIF

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Exactly my point about the hideous away kit. 

If you go to the "Inside Matchday | St Andrew's" video on the Boro YouTube channel, fast forward to 6:31 and then change the playback speed to 0.25, you can clearly see the ball comes off Aaron Connolly's knee before it hits the back of the net.

You know, just in case we're still arguing over it being an own goal or not.

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

If you go to the "Inside Matchday | St Andrew's" video on the Boro YouTube channel, fast forward to 6:31 and then change the playback speed to 0.25, you can clearly see the ball comes off Aaron Connolly's knee before it hits the back of the net.

You know, just in case we're still arguing over it being an own goal or not.

Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

Green was my mum’s favourite colour, God bless her soul, but as a football strip it should absolutely never, ever be considered especially the shade we chose. It certainly won’t do justice to those with colour blindness. 

• Like 1