• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know the league, and getting out of it, is the be all and end all. But since this draw came out of the hat everything else has paled into insignificance. The dog doesn't get walked (I don't actually

Not posted on here for ages lads, but will be cheering the Boro on and watching the match on the box this evening. To everyone going to the game, have an awesome time - think this one’s ours, 1-0. UTB

The more I see of Coburn, the more I think he needs to he starting.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Big John said:

Why would they be knackered? because of a couple of cup games?

Because the same 11 has basically played every minute since wilder came in and that's a lot of games and a lot of minutes with very little rest.

3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I'm beginning to think he may be the best striker we have.

A season on loan would do him wonders, dont think its fair to ask him to lead the line in a team fighting for promotion with so little experience.

Obviously could say the same for balogun but he isn't exactly lighting it up either is he

• Like 1

Oh well. There was never really any doubt about the result after they scored the first. At least they didn’t really press on and score more than the two. Let’s just hope the injuries to Fry and McNair aren’t serious. With 8 games in April we can afford to miss more players. 

We played well there, the lads can hold their heads high. Just came up against one of the best club sides in the world. 

Hopefully the injuries are not too bad, we need a good rest and then come back ready for the league games. 

And the dream is over for another season.

Disappointing but not surprising.

Was hoping the lads could lift themselves for one more epic encounter, but it wasn't to be. They certainly tried...as much as Chelsea allowed, but were generally outclassed all over the pitch.

Just hope they get plenty of rest over the international break and come back refreshed for the rest of the season.

22 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Because Wilder wants to play the same XI game in, game out. So when we're playing 2 league games a week and then have cup ties on top of that, its not surprising they're knackered.

Not sure it's because he wants to play the same team his options are extremely limited in midfield with Payero and McGree out 

Absolutely no complaints on that. Lads did well and caused Chelsea a few problems. Tav was excellent and Jones showed in flashes he can step up.

Couple of weeks rest and hopefully back on it for a massive match. Hope the injuries aren’t to serious.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Chelsea (FA Cup QF) 0-2