• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know the league, and getting out of it, is the be all and end all. But since this draw came out of the hat everything else has paled into insignificance. The dog doesn't get walked (I don't actually

Not posted on here for ages lads, but will be cheering the Boro on and watching the match on the box this evening. To everyone going to the game, have an awesome time - think this one’s ours, 1-0. UTB

The more I see of Coburn, the more I think he needs to he starting.

Posted Images

We never learnt the first time and left Mount wide open on the left wing, this time a precision cross and we are 1 down. If Taylor is to go forward the someone has to cover him or this could get away from us very quickly. Chelsea are certainly not Spurs

• Like 1

That’s the quility we lack. Quick break, direct, hard fast  ball across the back before defenders can pack the box. 
Compare that with Jones dazzle runs while strikers stand ridged waiting for something to happen instead of creating. 

Packed house, noisy crowd let’s enjoy the day. 

Thought Fry could have done more to cut that out, a disappointing one to concede. A mountain to climb now, but ike the manu game I fancy we can get a goal... 

Solid from dyjiksteel, come on the lads 

Just now, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Another silly short corner leading to nothing 😒

We don’t seem to learn much and I think we look lost after a few passes. Confused.com. 

We are creating, we getting forward but unfortunately we fade away in the box. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Chelsea (FA Cup QF) 0-2