oneBoro Forum

Boro v Chelsea (FA Cup QF) 0-2

3 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

We're on a hiding to nothing really, If we win They'll say it's because they had no fans, if they win they'll be walking about like they had coat hangers jammed in their mouths 

If we win they can get bent. We'll be going to Wembley and they'll be going home on the Megabus to save money.

• Like 1
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know the league, and getting out of it, is the be all and end all. But since this draw came out of the hat everything else has paled into insignificance. The dog doesn't get walked (I don't actually

Not posted on here for ages lads, but will be cheering the Boro on and watching the match on the box this evening. To everyone going to the game, have an awesome time - think this one’s ours, 1-0. UTB

The more I see of Coburn, the more I think he needs to he starting.

Posted Images

You know that I mentioned to having to play the top 4 or 5 in the PL to win the cup something totally unrealistic for us to do, it has never been heard of or seen before

Of course I think our run is over and that Chelsea will be the ones to beat us, they always do but give them a game worthy of  great QF and if we do win then hey anything is possible

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Nah I want to see Chelsea bleat about the unfairness of not having fans inside the stadium and that it is all down to SG😉

If by some miracle we pull off the win, I hope we will all be gracious about it and not rub their noses in it... 😁

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Saul niguez has covid, can hope that it's spread throughout the team and it's not come out yet 

😂

Any advantage we can get.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, even though I'm fully expecting Chelsea to win, just a fun free hit with what should be a great atmosphere.

As with the last two rounds, I'll be happy as long as we score.

6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

😂

Any advantage we can get.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, even though I'm fully expecting Chelsea to win, just a fun free hit with what should be a great atmosphere.

As with the last two rounds, I'll be happy as long as we score.

Just one more than Chelsea will do 😃

40 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Saul niguez has covid, can hope that it's spread throughout the team and it's not come out yet 

Hudson-Odoi & Reece James are facing late fitness tests as well.Bless em- Down to the bare bones

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Been a while but will Chelsea invoke Covid reasons to postpone the game do you think after all there were so many games called off before for this reason

Just now, Downsouth said:

Been a while but will Chelsea invoke Covid reasons to postpone the game do you think after all there were so many games called off before for this reason

They better not. I’m flying over in the morning for it 😌

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

After the reaction to their attempts at getting this game played behind closed doors, even a club as tin-eared as Chelsea wouldn't try and get the match postponed at 24 hours' notice for COVID reasons. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

HI DS, I think it’s extremely unlikely, I know they tightened the rules a bit after some teams were taking the mick earlier on in the season when all of those games were getting called off with minimal covid cases. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Chelsea (FA Cup QF) 0-2