oneBoro Forum

Predict MFC final 9 games and the play off spots

Hello everyone,

Just a bit of fun to help us through the international break. Predict the outcome of boro final 9 games and who makes the play offs in what order:

1. Peterborough

2. FULHAM

3. HULL

4. Bournemouth

5. HUDDERSFIELD

6. Swansea

7. CARDIFF

8. STOKE

9. Preston

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blimey. Predict the last 9 games for all clubs. I have difficulty predicting 10 games in the predictions league. I assumed, of course, that we are going to win all our remaining games. It goes without

I think 5 wins gets us in regardless of other results, there are 4 fairly straightforward opportunities then we need 1 massive performance somewhere else to get over the line 

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/predict-middlesbroughs-promotion-run-see-23464955

Posted Images

I will go first:

1. Peterborough: 3pts

2. FULHAM: 1pt

3. HULL: 3pts

4. Bournemouth: 0pts

5. HUDDERSFIELD: 3pts

6. Swansea: 1pt

7. CARDIFF: 3pts

8. STOKE: 3pts

9. Preston: 1pt

Total: 18pts (77pts)

Play offs:

3rd: Sheff Utd

4th: Us

5th: Huddersfield

6th: Forest

At the start of the season I would have been happy in this position we currently stand. However I now feel anything less than the play offs given the run in would feel like a failure to me (bar injuries that is). I think Bournemouth away is the one game I think you would expect us to lose. The rest we are more than capable of getting points in them. I do think we have a very good run in compare to some of our rivals.

• Like 1

Looking at Estonpidge's final table and mine at first glance Boro's failure to make the Play Off's in mine looks horrendous but the points separating the sides down to 9th position in both our tables is only 3 points at most between making the Play Offs and missing out. A solitary win or loss and it's over let alone the effect GD may have to play in it. 

2 hours ago, TLF10 said:

I will go first:

1. Peterborough: 3pts

2. FULHAM: 1pt

3. HULL: 3pts

4. Bournemouth: 0pts

5. HUDDERSFIELD: 3pts

6. Swansea: 1pt

7. CARDIFF: 3pts

8. STOKE: 3pts

9. Preston: 1pt

Total: 18pts (77pts)

I had the same except for Huddersfield at home which I have down as a draw. I felt my results were slightly optimistic for us and yet still, with that one different result, I end up having us joint on points with Huddersfield in 6th/7th:

image.png.0607da038765f772065bc65fdad64b76.png

Blimey. Predict the last 9 games for all clubs. I have difficulty predicting 10 games in the predictions league. I assumed, of course, that we are going to win all our remaining games. It goes without saying.

Boro.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Given how tight the predictions are and the huge difference a point can make, the game v Huddersfield could be absolutely huge. It might even be selected for TV coverage I think

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TLF10 said:

Hello everyone,

Just a bit of fun to help us through the international break. Predict the outcome of boro final 9 games and who makes the play offs in what order:

1. Peterborough

2. FULHAM

3. HULL

4. Bournemouth

5. HUDDERSFIELD

6. Swansea

7. CARDIFF

8. STOKE

9. Preston

For a second I thought that was your league table 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Given how tight the predictions are and the huge difference a point can make, the game v Huddersfield could be absolutely huge. It might even be selected for TV coverage I think

It is as is the Bournemouth match.

Next 5 games are make or break for me.

3 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

image.png.063f63a1cafd034bdd637144e7748fb5.png

Mine was very similar to yours.  Same two automatically promoted, same four in the play offs, Boro finishing on 75 points although we were 8th with Blackburn ahead of us by one point.  Third place was also on 78 points as well.  I think I might have went for too many draws though.

• Like 1