oneBoro Forum

Peterborough vs Boro 0-4 (Tavernier, Balogun, Coburn, Watmore)

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

It does seem to make a difference, when we play in red we look like Middlesbrough and maybe that affects opposition teams psychologically.

That green kit just looks like any other teams second kit as you say, it’s drab and lack lustre. Fortunately the only game left where we will be forced into wearing that hideous kit is the Bournemouth game. I fear we may well lose that one. 

Hopefully we will find another White kit for Bournemouth rather than be afflicted by the vomit Green one?

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction: With only 9 games remaining of the regular season (hopefully more for Boro), both teams still have a lot to play for, with each fixture being like a cup final. Boro find themselves loc

We needed this international break but I cannot wait for league football to start again now. Proper football 7 days a week again for a while, I've missed it more than normal.

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Hopefully we will find another White kit for Bournemouth rather than be afflicted by the vomit Green one?

Yes it’s time to roll out the white kit again I wasn’t a massive fan of it… but compared with the vom kit it’s epic. 🤮🤮🤢🤮🤮

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the green is counted as dark enough to clash with the black in the Bournemouth kit. 

Will have to wait and see!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Borodane said:

Sporar is probably the one least likely to be here next season so it makes sense to give him less time. It’s not like he’s been much better in 2022. I can see us buying Connolly and loaning Balogun again next season to keep the continuity going. Get a quality keeper, left footed cb and competition for both wing backs and we can get off to a flying start. 

I really hope we have our sights set of someone better than Connolly. Just don't see what he's supposed to offer. I feel like there's another level/player there with Balogun but just don't get it with Connolly.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Most nights I’m on the absynth and red wine so it’s pretty dark!

Being a Boro fan does lead to the hard stuff 🤕🤕

• Haha 2
On 4/2/2022 at 5:49 PM, beanflickingchampion said:

Sorry for using this meme but it was going to get used eventually, might aswell get it out of the way. UTB!💪💪💪💪9.jpg.3ea1960c0e817785fc137acc6d50c9fb.jpg

Don’t apologise it becomes you… now let’s move on and have a nice day. 

On 4/2/2022 at 8:30 AM, Downsouth said:

Good to see you posting Gary all well in France I trust?

Cheers Alan - yes all good here - .hope all good with you -,manage to pick up a few games so keeping in touch. Tom was at the game and said atmosphere was amazing. Must admit I do miss the Boro...... You never know I might make it over for the playoff final!

8 hours ago, Boro 86 said:

Cheers Alan - yes all good here - .hope all good with you -,manage to pick up a few games so keeping in touch. Tom was at the game and said atmosphere was amazing. Must admit I do miss the Boro...... You never know I might make it over for the playoff final!

Wish we had known that Daniel would have liked to have met up with him, and you can stay at my place if we do get to Wembley

• Like 1
On 4/3/2022 at 8:27 AM, Dan1234 said:

I do wonder if there is something behind the scenes with Sporar? Maybe he's close to activating a must buy and we aren't keen?

Don't think anyone can suggest Connolly offers more than Sporar. Without setting the world alight he is our only striker who offers a bit presence/link up play (assuming Coburn is never likely to start). I think Sporar/Balogun is likely our best partnership with Watmore/Coburn off the bench which to my memory is the only combination which hasn't been tried.

Sporar isn't coming back next season, no matter which division we're in. Only way Balogun doesn't come back next year is if a Prem team takes him. Connolly might return. Makes sense these two play if we want them back.

12 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Sporar isn't coming back next season, no matter which division we're in. Only way Balogun doesn't come back next year is if a Prem team takes him. Connolly might return. Makes sense these two play if we want them back.

I think Balogun needs to take a look at Bamford and how his career was set back by moving to the Prem too soon instead of taking an extra year with us.

• Like 2