oneBoro Forum

Peterborough vs Boro 0-4 (Tavernier, Balogun, Coburn, Watmore)

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction: With only 9 games remaining of the regular season (hopefully more for Boro), both teams still have a lot to play for, with each fixture being like a cup final. Boro find themselves loc

We needed this international break but I cannot wait for league football to start again now. Proper football 7 days a week again for a while, I've missed it more than normal.

Posted Images

Not aware of any injury updates but can we expect any additional options tomorrow available to CW with certain players being fit once again?

Think it will be needed with the intensity of the up coming games

20 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Not aware of any injury updates but can we expect any additional options tomorrow available to CW with certain players being fit once again?

Think it will be needed with the intensity of the up coming games

McGree might be back.

I'm expecting Fry to be missing though.

3 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

McGree might be back.

I'm expecting Fry to be missing though.

Has there been any reports on the injured players? Paddy is obviously back but I don't think there has been anything mentioned on Fry and if indeed he was injured against Chelsea and not just subbed off because he had trouble containing Lukakus strength.

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Has there been any reports on the injured players? Paddy is obviously back but I don't think there has been anything mentioned on Fry and if indeed he was injured against Chelsea and not just subbed off because he had trouble containing Lukakus strength.

Nothing as of yet, but he wasn't in any training photos.

There might be information in the press conference today, but Wilder tends to be a bit coy about injuries.

5 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

All players available bar Payero, whose a week to 10 days away from returning to training says Wilder

be huge to get him back running towards the end if possible. No need to rush him though. If we can keep the lads fit we have a great chance

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Peterborough vs Boro 0-4 (Tavernier, Balogun, Coburn, Watmore)