oneBoro Forum

58 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Looking forward to tonight but this game doesn't decide our season and it's important not to get down if we do lose against a Premier League side in all but name.

Hull at home on Saturday is the must-win. Then massive six-pointers against Bournemouth and Huddersfield that will feel like play-off games themselves.  

I think that’s important to remember. As long as we put in a respectable performance that doesn’t affect our confidence for the run in, I’ll be relatively ok with the result. I still think we’ve got it in us to get a result but we’ve got to be at 8 out of 10’s over most of the pitch.

• Like 2
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch    

Agree with this. Connolly done absolutely nothing tonight. You would swear he wasn’t even on the pitch the way he played 🙄

Hi guys, your local Huddersfield fan here, been a while since I’ve posted. I’d deffo agree with a number of posters, neither of us are ready for it this season maybe. To be fair at the beginning of th

Posted Images

If we win tonight with Bournemouth dropping points, and I realise that will be difficult. I think we can run Bournemouth very close.

Run through the fixtures and by the time we play them the gap could be around 5/6 points with them having more ‘difficult’ fixtures virtually weekly following.

Not getting ahead of myself but if we can manage a win tonight I think the momentum is massively with us. (potentially Forest too) 

• Like 1

i think people over estimating fulham calling them a premier league team. they would get trounced every week in the prem again. and whats to fear anyway we ko'd two top 6 prem teams out of the fa cup this season. both are far better than fulham. we are favorites tonight they will do well to beat us. i think we'll win (so that means we lose) lol

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

i think people over estimating fulham calling them a premier league team. they would get trounced every week in the prem again. and whats to fear anyway we ko'd two top 6 prem teams out of the fa cup this season. both are far better than fulham. we are favorites tonight they will do well to beat us. i think we'll win (so that means we lose) lol

fulham seem to let teams play and just turn up and just outplay weaker teams. i'm not convinced they can allow us to assurt ourselves and hope to win. i think we'd turn them over no bother. reckon 2-0 if we score first. if they score first 1-1. 

12 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

The Football Gods are having an absolute field-day with posts like this...

Don't want to be beaten at home from another SW London team, if we lose to Fulham I really think that the Hull game will be a banana type situation.

When it really matters we need the right Boro to turn up

44 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

If we win tonight with Bournemouth dropping points, and I realise that will be difficult. I think we can run Bournemouth very close.

Run through the fixtures and by the time we play them the gap could be around 5/6 points with them having more ‘difficult’ fixtures virtually weekly following.

Not getting ahead of myself but if we can manage a win tonight I think the momentum is massively with us. (potentially Forest too) 

I can't see it Bournemouth have got the points and the games in hand.

Our home form is as good as theirs. It'd be arrogant to ignore that as a Fulham fan, even though they're clearly a better team with a striker who really shouldn't be in the second tier.

3 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Stopped reading after one of them called McNair a 'poor mans Harry Maguire'.

😂 I think it was meant as a compliment in terms of playing style rather than on current form.

Defeat is of course, inevitable.

This has all the hallmarks of a typical Boro insipid performance. I still remember when we were flying under Robbo in the prem and a bang average Leicester team turned up to win 3 nil.

This actually however reminds me of Wolves last visit in the Championship. Ultimately they had too much quality.

I keep changing my predictions about this one from 4 nil to 6 nil. It's gonna be a depressing night. 

Because I have a very sad life, I've just spent a portion of my dinner-break calculating that approx. 7114 home seats are still available for sale for tonight on the mfc website.

Hoping for a few walk ups.

1 hour ago, RiseAgainst said:

Our home form is as good as theirs. It'd be arrogant to ignore that as a Fulham fan, even though they're clearly a better team with a striker who really shouldn't be in the second tier.

Maybe, but equally heøs not quite good enough to be prolific in the Prem. I'd bet that he's not going to score more goals than 8 next season. 

1 hour ago, Pork Slops said:

Because I have a very sad life, I've just spent a portion of my dinner-break calculating that approx. 7114 home seats are still available for sale for tonight on the mfc website.

Hoping for a few walk ups.

Do well tonight and I bet the Huddersfield game will be nearly a sell out

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Fulham 0-1