Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch    

Agree with this. Connolly done absolutely nothing tonight. You would swear he wasn’t even on the pitch the way he played 🙄

Hi guys, your local Huddersfield fan here, been a while since I’ve posted. I’d deffo agree with a number of posters, neither of us are ready for it this season maybe. To be fair at the beginning of th

Posted Images

I think we have a good chance of at least a draw tonight. I think Fulham or essentially promoted now so pressure generally is off and I actually think we held our own against them when we played them earlier in the season. Obviously they are a quality team at this level and perhaps Mitrovic is the danger man although he has a history when things aren't going well he can get himself sent off for stupid things. I'm going to say 1-1 but I think we could easily get the win if the full team turns up. It wouldn't be the end of the world if we lose either although hopefully that won't be the case 😬

I've been extremely positive since wilder has taken over but I'll be very surprised if we get 3 points from Fulham with Taylor and peltier as our wing backs and sporar up front... Think draw is best we can hope for, hope I'm wrong though!

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I've been extremely positive since wilder has taken over but I'll be very surprised if we get 3 points from Fulham with Taylor and peltier as our wing backs and sporar up front... Think draw is best we can hope for, hope I'm wrong though!

Yeah struggling to see where our threat will come from tonight. 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I hope it's illness rather than injury, that is a huge blow.

He did come off before full time for the first time in a while Vs Peterborough, maybe he felt something

Just now, BoroJake said:

Not sure why sporar is starting over coburn

Yeah no one can argue that watmore hasn't earned his chance but I'd have the other 3 strikers all ahead of sporar atm. Though throwing coburn in against the best team in the league could be damaging long term...

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Fulham 0-1