Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch    

Agree with this. Connolly done absolutely nothing tonight. You would swear he wasn’t even on the pitch the way he played 🙄

Hi guys, your local Huddersfield fan here, been a while since I’ve posted. I’d deffo agree with a number of posters, neither of us are ready for it this season maybe. To be fair at the beginning of th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I've been extremely positive since wilder has taken over but I'll be very surprised if we get 3 points from Fulham with Taylor and peltier as our wing backs and sporar up front... Think draw is best we can hope for, hope I'm wrong though!

Dijksteel wing back, Peltier CB maybe? Would make more sense to me to go for that but never know. 

Jones hasn’t been as good recently (although it looks like he’s out through injury rather then form). 

Hopefully Sporar has a point to prove. 

Still very confident we can get something tonight, they are missing Cairney, Williams and Kebano is on the bench.

2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Yeah struggling to see where our threat will come from tonight. 

Watmore, Crooks and Tav are always a goal threat when there on the pitch. Sporar I guess aswell if he has his shooting boots on.

Just now, Neverbefore said:

I've been extremely positive since wilder has taken over but I'll be very surprised if we get 3 points from Fulham with Taylor and peltier as our wing backs and sporar up front... Think draw is best we can hope for, hope I'm wrong though!

Maybe he is swapping Dijksteel onto the wing back role and Peltier in the middle. 

That said I'm disappointed there's no Jones in the line up. It does strike me as a line up focusing on Saturday for the Hull game. As I think I would have stuck to Balogun and Connoly tonight.

1 minute ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Maybe he is swapping Dijksteel onto the wing back role and Peltier in the middle. 

That said I'm disappointed there's no Jones in the line up. It does strike me as a line up focusing on Saturday for the Hull game. As I think I would have stuck to Balogun and Connoly tonight.

Maybe but I doubt it - when peltier came on Vs Peterborough he played wing back.

Interesting line up. Hopefully we can contain them for the first 89 mins then bring our secret weapon on, young Coburn and he nets a hatrick

Utb  

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Fulham 0-1