oneBoro Forum

I think the last 15mins or so has been okay, we've dealt with them well. But really not seeing what sporars point is here, I'd bring on balogun for him early and Connolly for watmore 60ish. Save coburn for if we are a goal down. 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch    

Agree with this. Connolly done absolutely nothing tonight. You would swear he wasn’t even on the pitch the way he played 🙄

Hi guys, your local Huddersfield fan here, been a while since I’ve posted. I’d deffo agree with a number of posters, neither of us are ready for it this season maybe. To be fair at the beginning of th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

Do you think we may have a bit of stage fright. Well I can’t think why we seem so blunt and devoid of ideas. Hoping we get a chance to grow into the game but give me a point and I’ll be happy. 

No. We’re just very reliant on attacking wingbacks which all 3-5-2 teams are and tonight we have got two very poor ones. That would seriously stifle any team playing this formation. It’s just unfortunate we haven’t really good decent alternatives to Jones and Bola. 

• Like 2

Certainly we are missing Jones ability to keep the ball in the attacking third.

Fulham look good, this will be a big indicator of how far we have come, how much still left to do. 

Our crosses need to beat the first man.

Come on boro

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Fulham 0-1