Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch    

Agree with this. Connolly done absolutely nothing tonight. You would swear he wasn’t even on the pitch the way he played 🙄

Hi guys, your local Huddersfield fan here, been a while since I’ve posted. I’d deffo agree with a number of posters, neither of us are ready for it this season maybe. To be fair at the beginning of th

Posted Images

Decent half. To me looks an Isaiah Jones short of a very good half. Organised, commited and everyone doing their jobs well first half. But we are missing his pace and running at the left back I feel. 

Been really impressed with Watmore's energy and the midfield trio, excellent.

Think people are being a bit harsh on Sporar tbh. Guy hasn't had minutes for what seems ages and he's been thrown in at the deep end against runaway league leaders with Peltier and Taylor supplying....

• Like 2
Just now, Neverbefore said:

We'd have taken this before the game and I think we've gotten better as the half as gone on. Keeping them to very few chances is an impressive feat. 

I just think there's more than a point here to be had. Sporar and peltier arent very good. I'd be tempted to switch Tav to right wing back and bring McGree on. Balogun for sporar early on too.

You have to think that they will be better second half but there is nothing on the first half to be scared of. Need to be at it from the off

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

We'd have taken this before the game and I think we've gotten better as the half as gone on. Keeping them to very few chances is an impressive feat. 

I just think there's more than a point here to be had. Sporar and peltier arent very good. I'd be tempted to switch Tav to right wing back and bring McGree on. Balogun for sporar early on too.

Yeah I feel like we could win this if we play well. 

4 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

He’s a bit of an old fashioned striker in the sense that he doesn’t do much if he’s not scoring.

Unfortunately he’s not a very good goal scorer either.

Still trying to think of some of his strengths, hadn’t considered old fashioned, well done Grimsby 😂 

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I’d be tempted to take off Peltier and Taylor for McGree and Bola and go Tav right and McGree in midfield. There’s plenty of openings for our wingbacks but they are just so poor and slow. I suppose it does help to contain Fulham a bit so I don’t think wilder is going to make changes. 

• Like 1
Just now, Leesider said:

Happy with that.defended well & restricted Fulham to a few half chances.Dijks been superb in particular. Would take a point now if offered

Yeah I love dijksteel more every week. He got a bit of criticism when he first came back from injury, but he's been very good recently again. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Think people are being a bit harsh on Sporar tbh. Guy hasn't had minutes for what seems ages and he's been thrown in at the deep end against runaway league leaders with Peltier and Taylor supplying....

We need someone who can make the ball stick and Sporar isn’t that person

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Fulham 0-1