oneBoro Forum

Dominated that second half but undone by a set piece from yet another needless foul. 

When will we learn?

Fulham didn't look like a team that's running away with the league, we contained them quite well I thought.

• Like 4
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch    

Agree with this. Connolly done absolutely nothing tonight. You would swear he wasn’t even on the pitch the way he played 🙄

Hi guys, your local Huddersfield fan here, been a while since I’ve posted. I’d deffo agree with a number of posters, neither of us are ready for it this season maybe. To be fair at the beginning of th

Posted Images

Just now, Borodane said:

Ah come on. We’ve got eight games this month and Jones was sick. He has to use his squad. But I’m quite certain that against weaker team he wouldn’t have gone with those two. We were so much better when the others came on. We did not deserve to lose this. 

There is no excuse for playing a 35 year old centre half and a spent 33 year old defensive full back as your ONLY attacking width in a 3-5-2. No excuse. We were dire for the whole first half because of it.

The rest of your point I agree with. We were better when they came on and we didn't deserve to lose. That's why it hurts - over 90 minutes with Bola & Tav out wide, we win that game. Play your best team every game.

• Like 2

Disappointing result, we were the better team but let down by our finishing as ever.

Criminal to leave Mitrovic unmarked for their only real chance of the whole game.

Still, it'll be swiftly forgotten if we win on Saturday.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Dominated that second half but undone by a set piece from yet another needless foul. 

When will we learn?

Fulham didn't look like a team that's running away with the league, we contained them quite well I thought.

When will Crooks learn.

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

When will we learn?

Yep, if we were to lose tonight I said before the game I wanted it to be through Fulham’s quality. Not a needless foul and leaving the best striker in the league completely unmarked from a set piece. Fs.

• Like 1

I mean whilst we are far away from our best, we’ve had to make Fulham work for their points so I’m happy that it wasn’t a spanking. 

Positives for me is that Bola is looking like a good option to bring us more balance as each game goes on. 

Jones was a big miss, but with him and Bola in the team I think it would be a good spectacle. 

Im happy that we are laying the foundations for next season with yard stick games like this. Sheff united aside, we haven’t been slapped off anyone. 

Strikers are again an absolute must. Mitrovic has shown the difference an absolute bagsman is at this level. 

Not sad that we lost, I’m just annoyed our strikers seem to let down our solid work more often than not. 

oh well, roll on Saturday 

• Like 3

Deserved a point, but beaten by a great piece of quality play.

The game highlighted our lack of finishers, but a better performance than I expected.

I'm guessing Wilder wanted to start with a solid team and keep it nil-nil and then make the attacking changes

Almost worked, but for the difference up front

• Like 2

People complaining about no Jones and having to play Peltier, it just shows our lack of depth. He’s still alright, but not attacking like Jones. 

We will be much more balanced after the summer transfer window tbf

Starting Taylor and Peltier clearly proved a huge mistake, it’s a real shame as top 2 is wide open and I believe forest may now go and take it. We should be right up there 

59 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Not sure I agree. Both Bola and Jones are more than competent defensively. They just offer MORE going forward.

Watch the first half again Peltier and Taylor are not as far forward and get into their defensive back five much faster than if we had “proper” wing backs playing

Gutted with the result thought we were good value for a point if not 3.

Season won't be defined on that result so no point dwelling on it, must win game on Saturday mind you.

Heading over to watch us for the first time in just over 3 years, cannot wait 

• Like 2