Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch    

Agree with this. Connolly done absolutely nothing tonight. You would swear he wasn’t even on the pitch the way he played 🙄

Hi guys, your local Huddersfield fan here, been a while since I’ve posted. I’d deffo agree with a number of posters, neither of us are ready for it this season maybe. To be fair at the beginning of th

Posted Images

All on Wilder that. Wasted the first half with those 2 utter lumps out wide. As soon as he made the subs we dominated the game.

If we start with that team, we win. Painful how many chances we missed. Hurts that one.

• Like 3
Just now, TheJew said:

Bola has to be LWB. If Jones is out, Tav has to go RWB.

We can't have non attacking players in the wing back positions.

Game changed when we had wide players who was getting the ball forward

• Like 1

The difference one chance one goal as opposed to our many chances and can’t hit the target from 6 yards out. Deserved a draw but we move on to the next game. 
It could well end up as a season of missed opportunity. 

• Like 1
Just now, Smokedsalmon said:

All on Wilder that. Wasted the first half with those 2 utter lumps out wide. As soon as he made the subs we dominated the game.

If we start with that team, we win. Painful how many chances we missed. Hurts that one.

Ah come on. We’ve got eight games this month and Jones was sick. He has to use his squad. But I’m quite certain that against weaker team he wouldn’t have gone with those two. We were so much better when the others came on. We did not deserve to lose this. 

• Like 3

Played well but unfortunately performances don’t mean anything this point in the season. 

Mitrovic bags both Coburns and Watmores chances. That was the difference tonight, they have the best player in the league