oneBoro Forum

Just now, BoroJake said:

Really think we are going up automatically next season with a few decent signings

We are 1 good striker and a fit McGree/Payero away from absolutely *** this league at times. With Bola and Jones out wide, Crooks replaced with McGree, and a striker who can link up play, we will finish top 2 no doubts whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch    

Agree with this. Connolly done absolutely nothing tonight. You would swear he wasn’t even on the pitch the way he played 🙄

Hi guys, your local Huddersfield fan here, been a while since I’ve posted. I’d deffo agree with a number of posters, neither of us are ready for it this season maybe. To be fair at the beginning of th

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Agree, we need serious quality up top. Sporar and Connolly are not it.

Agree with this. Connolly done absolutely nothing tonight. You would swear he wasn’t even on the pitch the way he played 🙄

• Haha 7

Best team second half but if you miss your chances you don’t win. Wilder has got most things right but Peltier and Taylor shouldn’t have been on the pitch first half.

Got to beat Hull now but hopefully Izzy back and I think Balogun should be back also

Just on way back from the match. Thought Fulham were poor, and thought in the first half we weren’t poor just not in the game. Crooks again had a poor game, thought strange playing Peltier Rwb. Would of rather had djiksteel and bamba in the centre with fry going to rcb. Hopefully fans will see why sporar doesn’t start recently, thought he brought nothing. Massive game Saturday now against Hull. Howson was excellent I thought, and Bola when he came on. Just like to say aswell, that referee tonight was shocking. Their goal wasn’t even a foul 

• Like 1

Games like this show why watmore shouldn't start... We had to make our subs elsewhere so he was forced to play the full 90s and he did his usual disappearing act after 60mins. Excellent option from the bench but hamstrings us when he starts. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Boro 86 said:

Best team second half but if you miss your chances you don’t win. Wilder has got most things right but Peltier and Taylor shouldn’t have been on the pitch first half.

Got to beat Hull now but hopefully Izzy back and I think Balogun should be back also

I agree with that but Jones was ill and Bola is just coming back after a long lay off and Wilder doesn't want to risk setting him back. In that scenario the only other option is Tav as a Wing Back and a.n.other if it isn't either Peltier of Taylor, neither of whom are good enough but it's all Wilder has to work with.

8 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

We are 1 good striker and a fit McGree/Payero away from absolutely *** this league at times. With Bola and Jones out wide, Crooks replaced with McGree, and a striker who can link up play, we will finish top 2 no doubts whatsoever.

If you expect us to keep hold of Fry, Tav and Jones and to an extend Dijksteel and McNair then I agree. I don’t think we can keep all of the first three though. 

Also think that coburn on was an emotional decision than a logical one. Balogun is the forward who's in consistent goal scoring form recently, it should have been him on. Plenty to learn from tonight's game

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Guffie said:

Just on way back from the match. Thought Fulham were poor, and thought in the first half we weren’t poor just not in the game. Crooks again had a poor game, thought strange playing Peltier Rwb. Would of rather had djiksteel and bamba in the centre with fry going to rcb. Hopefully fans will see why sporar doesn’t start recently, thought he brought nothing. Massive game Saturday now against Hull. Howson was excellent I thought, and Bola when he came on. Just like to say aswell, that referee tonight was shocking. Their goal wasn’t even a foul 

Thought the ref was decent. It was a huge foul by crooks for their goal and a deserved yellow card. Just a bad tackle from him and he was quite close on a few occasions in the match. He’s tackling like he’s Paul Scholes 🙂

6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Also think that coburn on was an emotional decision than a logical one. Balogun is the forward who's in consistent goal scoring form recently, it should have been him on. Plenty to learn from tonight's game

I think the ball at Baloguns feet rather than Watmores also makes the game 1-1

3 minutes ago, bmt said:

Couple strikers and a goalkeeper away from being a top two side next season. Should we not go up this season that is 🫢 utb!!

A little more then that but hell it’s a story of missed opportunity. If only we  had got a prolific striker during the transfer window. 

CW sounded really p*££ed about not wining never mind a draw. Stated he believes more then the player’s believe in themselves.  He knows he is a nats dik away from a good team.