Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch    

Agree with this. Connolly done absolutely nothing tonight. You would swear he wasn’t even on the pitch the way he played 🙄

Hi guys, your local Huddersfield fan here, been a while since I’ve posted. I’d deffo agree with a number of posters, neither of us are ready for it this season maybe. To be fair at the beginning of th

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

CW sounded really p*££ed about not wining never mind a draw. Stated he believes more then the player’s believe in themselves.  He knows he is a nats dik away from a good team. 

Nats dik?

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

The goal looks even worse watching it back.

No marking whatsoever.

It’s a great run by mitro. Our defenders just hoped he would run offside 

Thought we dominated them in the second half. Just need that cutting edge. Bola brilliant when he came on, begs the question why didn’t he start. Hope jones hasn’t got covid either. Think he would of made a massive difference tonight

On Bola, I wouldn't be surprised if they were just managing him. He's still coming back from a loooong lay off so they might have been concerned about sticking him in from the start for the second time in a week.

• Like 2

God knows how we didn't get anything from that game. We should have had 3 goals in the second half easily. Just one of them games where nothing sticks and the opposition snatch a goal. 

Really harsh on the team, especially the midfield and defence who worked hard in the pouring rain.