Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch    

Agree with this. Connolly done absolutely nothing tonight. You would swear he wasn’t even on the pitch the way he played 🙄

Hi guys, your local Huddersfield fan here, been a while since I’ve posted. I’d deffo agree with a number of posters, neither of us are ready for it this season maybe. To be fair at the beginning of th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sanddancer said:

My opinion we are not ready for the top six. We are a team devoid of talent but try hard. The back coincide stupid goals   that would have a Sunday morning league manager lose sleep over. The strike force are as much use as a wet box of Swanfesta. I consider this a team that has managed to over perform for sometime and are pretenders for the play offs they may well achieve. 
This team can get forward but then freeze in the last third allowing opponents to pack the box while we ping pong back and forth. We are slow to get a shot away and not very accurate when we do. Set pieces are probably the poorest in the league. The back line slip into a routine Billy Smart would be proud off. 
The thing is I think we have done well and why I’m not critical is because of the effort of the team as a whole. I think they deserve a shot at the play off, they deserve a swan song for changing a club that was in despair in to believers. 

Absolute nonsense. Both takes including @kentucky. We are more than ready for promotion and the top 6. That was a tight game that was decided by a handful of incidents which could've gone either way. We certainly didn't disgrace ourselves and if anything the disappointment we didn't win the game proves where we are as a team right now.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, TheJew said:

Must say, about time Bola gets some recognition.

The key now is keeping our main players for next season. I'd keep Balogun too if we can, then look at getting in some.decent forwards.

Back up for lwb will hopefully be Coulson, who I still believe has a role to play.

He had a good game last night. Credit where it's due. I'd still like an upgrade on him next season nonetheless.

Coulson is made of paper, he's been injured more often than he's been fit since his debut.

He's been at two clubs on loan this season and has been injured for almost all of it. Unless he's just been dropped from the squad entirely by bottom of the table Peterborough, which would be almost as concerning.

I just don't think he's particularly good, I'd be moving him on.

I'm happy with Bola as first choice LWB, I think we should be bringing in a solid back up in the summer.

Taylor has played his part and contributed well defensively whilst here, but I think he lacks the creativity we need on that side.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Coulson is made of paper, he's been injured more often than he's been fit since his debut.

He's been at two clubs on loan this season and has been injured for almost all of it. Unless he's just been dropped from the squad entirely by bottom of the table Peterborough, which would be almost as concerning.

I just don't think he's particularly good, I'd be moving him on.

I'm happy with Bola as first choice LWB, I think we should be bringing in a solid back up in the summer.

Taylor has played his part and contributed well defensively whilst here, but I think he lacks the creativity we need on that side.

I was browsing the Peterborough forums after our game last week. They think Coulson is ***.

44 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I thought it was a close game and thought we deserved atleast a point from last night. The best chance was from young coburn, and on another night that would of gone in. 

2 short sentences to describe the game perfectly. Game of fine margins and stupidly we let Mitrovic free despite containing him well for the rest of the game. Game of fine margins.

• Like 1
Just now, Borodane said:

2 short sentences to describe the game perfectly. Game of fine margins and stupidly we let Mitrovic free despite containing him well for the rest of the game. Game of fine margins.

One of the most frustrating things from last night, Fry had absolutely locked him down for the entire game to that point.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Will said:

One of the most frustrating things from last night, Fry had absolutely locked him down for the entire game to that point.

And that's the difference in quality when it matters 

39 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I was browsing the Peterborough forums after our game last week. They think Coulson is ***.

Every chance he's just not making the squad anymore then.

Struggling to find any mention of him in their local papers at all.

15 minutes ago, ScarBoro said:

Wonder why he didn’t answer “not when our keeper passes to QPR forward in front of an open goal”?  

Because Lumleys confidence is more fragile than a chocolate fire guard in winter and he’s the best we have.

It's just a daft coincidence, bit of a weird question to ask.

We deservedly beat a full strength Tottenham side in the FA Cup.

We deserved to beat QPR away and Millwall at home.

Didn't deserve to lose last night.