oneBoro Forum

3 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

No agenda here - the stats speak for themselves. Balogun scores twice as often. He's scored more goals that weren't deflections or potential OGs. He's displayed more notable touches like backheels in his time on the pitch. Maybe they've both been dropped tonight for being ineffectual in front of goal, but Connolly has statistically given Wilder less reason to keep playing him. Hence me commenting on him specifically, not because I've got a downer on the lad.

Every time I criticise Connolly, you comment on it. I'm tempted to suggest there's an agenda at work, but that could become a circular argument, so let's just agree that Sporar needs to seize this chance with both hands if he's to play any part in future.

Can't argue with that. Not sure he's not been given enough chances this year though, he's been poor for a while and we have 4 more effective strikers than him on the books imo. 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch    

Agree with this. Connolly done absolutely nothing tonight. You would swear he wasn’t even on the pitch the way he played 🙄

Hi guys, your local Huddersfield fan here, been a while since I’ve posted. I’d deffo agree with a number of posters, neither of us are ready for it this season maybe. To be fair at the beginning of th

Posted Images

If it wasn't for Jones being ill the team would be fine. Jones prob needed a rest anyway, he can't play every minute of every game. 

Like we were discussing earlier... tonight won't define our play off hopes. Keep it tight, frustrate them and try nick a point or three. 

Saturday is the must win. 

11 minutes ago, Teacider said:

Team does have the feel of trying to be tight at the back and hope to nick a goal from a set piece... it's just that we're not very good at that but in wilder we trust... UTB

All well and good, but we have Lumley in goal.

I would be shocked if there is a worse goalie in the top half of the Championship.

• Like 2

Would still be very content with a 0-0, hopefully Fulham have the same mindset and it's an easy night.

Expecting there to be about 23k with me in the stadium tonight, about 800 being Fulham fans.

• Like 1

So nervous now, has such a massive feel to it this game. How good is it to be in this position, with this kind of game at this stage of the season after all the years of mediocrity since coming down? Utfb utf wilder

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Fulham 0-1