oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Hull City

I honestly thought/hoped that we would go on a winning run towards the end of the season and wouldn't have to author another matchday thread this season 

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

..but here I am with my trusty box of gifs ready to give it another whirl. Those of an anti-gif constitution I advise you look away from the OP now..Oprah Hand Outs GIF

Introduction

It was disappointing to come away from last nights match v Fulham without a (deserved) point..Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

..but in the grand scheme of things I personally didn't think we were going to get much from the best side in the division and was more than impressed with our 2nd half display..Han Solo Optimism GIF by Star Wars

.. just not our finishing!Swing Miss GIF by MOODMAN

But given the stage of the season we are at and the games coming thick and fast we have a chance to put that right against a struggling Hull City. The Tigers are languishing in 20th place after two defeats in a row (at home) against our promotion rivals Luton and Huddersfield rogue one GIF by Star Wars

Given our recent performances at the Riverside and Hull's general ambivalence towards getting results, this appears to be a great opportunity to get a win and get ourselves back into the play off spots?

bill nye GIF by NETFLIX

Big(ish) Questions

Who starts starts up front? Pick Me Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Will Sporar ever score again?

season 5 bad job GIF by PBS

Will Bola get the recognition he deserves and get a run at LWB until the end of the season?i deserve more fox tv GIF by STAR

Who would you pick at RWB if Isaiah Jones is still ill?30 Rock GIF by NBC

Where would you rather visit? Hull or Hell?in hell swerk GIF

What is your score prediction? 

I'm going for..

Shoot Your Shot Sport GIF by Twitter

Joe Biden GIF by ABC News

UTB

bear GIF

• Like 6
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disappointing today, and another mark against Wilder in my book unfortunately.  Midweek was as well although I think he perhaps got more of a pass because of the opposition, and because we came close

You can tell from Howson's super secret pre-corner ball bounces what the routine is going to be...  1 bounce = hit the first man 2 bounces = straight to the keeper 3 bounces = out the f

First game in 3 years for me, haven't seen us win since 2015 so hopefully the curse has been lifted 

Posted Images

I am sorry but I cant do GIFs so am sorry to ruin this my speaking in written English.

My team would be:

Lumley

Dijk Fry Paddy

Jones Crooks Howson Tav Bola

Coburn Flo

I imagine Connolly will start ahead of Coburn though.

If jones is not fit I would start with Dijk at RWB and play Peltier in the 3 man defence.

I am really nervous about this game but hope a early goal settles me. I will go with 3-1 to us.

21 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I am sorry but I cant do GIFs so am sorry to ruin this my speaking in written English.

My team would be:

Lumley

Dijk Fry Paddy

Jones Crooks Howson Tav Bola

Coburn Flo

I imagine Connolly will start ahead of Coburn though.

If jones is not fit I would start with Dijk at RWB and play Peltier in the 3 man defence.

I am really nervous about this game but hope a early goal settles me. I will go with 3-1 to us.

How can you not do GIFs when there is literally a button to add GIFs to your post

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Hull 0-1