• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disappointing today, and another mark against Wilder in my book unfortunately.  Midweek was as well although I think he perhaps got more of a pass because of the opposition, and because we came close

You can tell from Howson's super secret pre-corner ball bounces what the routine is going to be...  1 bounce = hit the first man 2 bounces = straight to the keeper 3 bounces = out the f

First game in 3 years for me, haven't seen us win since 2015 so hopefully the curse has been lifted 

Posted Images

Love all of the above and very well done all of you.

I understand why humour has been injected it's to take your minds away of the importance of the game because ladies and gents this one is a real doozy in terms of match importance at home this season...............so far!

All were disappointed after the Fulham game because now we do not solely concentrate about how Boro are doing but we now have watchful eyes elsewhere.

The game has all the hallmarks of being a banana skin, Hull will want to start winning again for their own fans sake and pride so if we are not careful and have the right attitude and not think "oh it's only Hull this will be easy peasy" then we keep up with the khardasians above and around us.

Slip up and there are teams below who will edge nearer to us points wise and let's face it not many are looking forward to the Bournemouth away game.

So let's see what a win can do by looking at this weekends fixtures

Sheff Utd V Bournemouth

Blackburn V Blackpool

Millwall V Barnsley

Forest V Brum

PNE V QPR

Swansea V Derby

WBA V Stoke

Fulham V Coventry

Huddersfield V Luton

Got to win tomorrow as mentioned Bmouth up next so if we fail then looking at the fixtures will not sit well with me nor many others I would imagine, however winning will be simply sweet.

On a side note and maybe to @Blanco amusement , support encouragement or not!

We have surpassed last seasons match day posts therefore making this season probably the second highest post average since we were last promoted and whilst I appreciate that I probably am resposible for nearly a third of the total (I do enjoy a good old match day thread) thank you every one for your time and effort in posting within the threads.

Hopefully we will have another 10 threads to go!

Thanks again everyone you have been brilliant .............so far!!!!!!!

• Like 3

We have to win this, don't we? We certainly have the team to win it, but this is the Championship and you just never know what can happen. I hope we take it serious and make sure we put the game to bed early. A couple of goals in the first half would be great. And the hope for this set of results:

Sheff Utd V Bournemouth A

Blackburn V Blackpool A

Forest V Brum A

PNE V QPR H

WBA V Stoke A

Fulham V Coventry H

Huddersfield V Luton D

The Wingbacks hold the key for me, hopefully Bola is fit enough to play most of the run in and Jones is back from his mystery illness! If we can play close to the level we did in the second half against Fulham we should smash Hull, but we can always have a down performance like we did against Barnsley.

6 minutes ago, Foogle said:

The Wingbacks hold the key for me, hopefully Bola is fit enough to play most of the run in and Jones is back from his mystery illness! If we can play close to the level we did in the second half against Fulham we should smash Hull, but we can always have a down performance like we did against Barnsley.

Agree about the wingbacks. Lets hope Jones is back from illness. I think Bola is going to start this one, and then go on the bench away against Bournemouth with Taylor coming in mainly for his defensive duty. And then Bola to start the following monday against Huddersfield. We need at least 6 points from those three games.

• Like 1

By the way, Hull is an absolute shithole. I once went to a goth nightclub there called Spiders and there were actual vampires (not literally supernatural beings, but they did drink human blood.)

Went to a Boro match at the KC Stadium the season they got promoted too. There weren't any vampires in attendance then though (that I was aware of.)

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

By the way, Hull is an absolute shithole. I once went to a goth nightclub there called Spiders and there were actual vampires (not literally supernatural beings, but they did drink human blood.)

Went to a Boro match at the KC Stadium the season they got promoted too. There weren't any vampires in attendance then though (that I was aware of.)

Did you expect ABBA and Manhatten drinks?

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Why does the river Humber run through Hull?...

Because if it walked it would get stabbed.

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Did you expect ABBA and Manhatten drinks?

I was dressed in full Cybergoth gear, I'd been to an EBM gig beforehand*

I also may have done a shitload of MDMA and PCP, so there's a *tiny* chance what I was seeing wasn't real 🤣

(*If you understood either of those terms well done, have a cookie)

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I was dressed in full Cybergoth gear, I'd been to an EBM gig beforehand

I also may have done a shitload of MDMA and PCP, so there's a *tiny* chance what I was seeing wasn't real 🤣

(If you understand either of those terms well done, have a cookie)

Your rants on crisps make a lot more sense now 🤠

• Haha 4
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Hull 0-1