oneBoro Forum

5 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Minor point but he's not pacey and arguably not up to the speed of the league yet. He's good option off the bench as it stands but i don't think opposition will be worrying about him just yet.

I thought @Foogle was referring to Jones coming off the bench?

• Like 1
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disappointing today, and another mark against Wilder in my book unfortunately.  Midweek was as well although I think he perhaps got more of a pass because of the opposition, and because we came close

You can tell from Howson's super secret pre-corner ball bounces what the routine is going to be...  1 bounce = hit the first man 2 bounces = straight to the keeper 3 bounces = out the f

First game in 3 years for me, haven't seen us win since 2015 so hopefully the curse has been lifted 

Posted Images

Bit of a minor gripe, but do old matchday threads need to be filed away to the archives so quickly? There was still active discussion happening in the Fulham thread. Surely it will drop down the forum naturally as discussion dies out with another match coming around?

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Will said:

Bit of a minor gripe, but do old matchday threads need to be filed away to the archives so quickly? There was still active discussion happening in the Fulham thread. Surely it will drop down the forum naturally as discussion dies out with another match coming around?

Seconded.

11 minutes ago, Will said:

Agree with this 

30 minutes ago, Will said:

I think @Downsouth doesn't like two matchday threads being active in the same subforum because people inevitably start discussing the next match in the old one as opposed to using the new thread. Makes sense that they're archived as soon as the new one goes up, everyone knows where to find it if they want to keep discussing the last match.

Of course I instantly derailed the current thread with GIFs so who am I to talk

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Will said:

Not archived Will simply moved so that the up coming MDT has got the opportunity for pre match discussion.

Also I monitor the posts before moving the thread and when the conversation comes away from the game itself and there are only a few posts then I feel it is the right time.

Besides we now have a very important game to discuss

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I think @Downsouth doesn't like two matchday threads being active in the same subforum because people inevitably start discussing the next match in the old one as opposed to using the new thread. Makes sense that they're archived as soon as the new one goes up, everyone knows where to find it if they want to keep discussing the last match.

Of course I instantly derailed the current thread with GIFs so who am I to talk

There is that of course, wish I had thought of that🙂

Happens a lot though, also I have to maintain post averages now that we are onto possibly the second highest totals for a season

2 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

First game in 3 years for me, haven't seen us win since 2015 so hopefully the curse has been lifted 

Thinking of coming up myself for this one, are you going to the game alone or with others?

30 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

You should be banned from the ground 😜

• Haha 4
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Hull 0-1