oneBoro Forum

Tav as rwb - pretty much how we finished the last game except Connolly and balogun are the forwards. 

Given the absence of Jones, this is what I would have went with. Much happier than I was this time before the last game!

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disappointing today, and another mark against Wilder in my book unfortunately.  Midweek was as well although I think he perhaps got more of a pass because of the opposition, and because we came close

You can tell from Howson's super secret pre-corner ball bounces what the routine is going to be...  1 bounce = hit the first man 2 bounces = straight to the keeper 3 bounces = out the f

First game in 3 years for me, haven't seen us win since 2015 so hopefully the curse has been lifted 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Howson RWB?

Lumley

Dijk Fry Paddy

Howson Crooks McGree Tav Bola

Connolly Flo

?????

Tav RWB I would guess, that's where he finished on Wednesday

11 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Time for McGree to stake his claim for a starting spot.

I'm glad Balogun and Connolly are starting.

this shows how bad our forwards are when we are glad these are starting lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Will be interesting to see who's RWB, I prefer all the options over Peltier if I'm honest! Either he goes with how we finished last game or sticks a right footer out there. 

1 minute ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Not keen on Tav as RWB he stops the flow of play coming inside. Shocking how much we have a relied on a young lad.

I doubt it but it might be Howson as RWB with Tav or McGree in Howson's role. Personally I'd rather have had Bamba come in with Dijksteel as RWB but I'm guessing Wilder wants to blood McGree.

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Called it about Jones and the cryptic comment from Wilder yesterday wish he would just say "doubtful" instead of hopeful

Why would he give the opposition a more definite description of who will be playing?

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Hull 0-1