oneBoro Forum

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Short corners and Boro do not work!

We must be one of the lowest set piece scorers in the league, our best target is Crooks and I'd hardly say he was a good at heading, just gets there by virtue of being tall... 

• Like 1
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disappointing today, and another mark against Wilder in my book unfortunately.  Midweek was as well although I think he perhaps got more of a pass because of the opposition, and because we came close

You can tell from Howson's super secret pre-corner ball bounces what the routine is going to be...  1 bounce = hit the first man 2 bounces = straight to the keeper 3 bounces = out the f

First game in 3 years for me, haven't seen us win since 2015 so hopefully the curse has been lifted 

Posted Images

Tav you hero! Prevents Hull getting the opening goal.

Him and Howson have been really getting everywhere.

Boro need to have a rethink at half time because we're just not being clinical enough in Hull's penalty area.

• Like 1

Reaching the end of my patience with crooks. He got a pass at the start of the season with his goals and good link up play with jones but honeslty he's had stinker after stinker lately. 

• Like 1
Just now, Neverbefore said:

Reaching the end of my patience with crooks. He got a pass at the start of the season with his goals and good link up play with jones but honeslty he's had stinker after stinker lately. 

Really hoping payero or Mcgree start to replace him soon. Seems a lovely guy, but not sure he is technically good enough for wilder’s system

2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Need then front 2 changing. As usual.

Absolutely nothing to do with either of them that we keep taking 50 years to move the ball in the final third of the pitch. Too easy to blame strikers. No Boro striker has had consistent service since Bamford in '15.

As usual we can't convert pressure into goalscoring chances. We were well on top but have let the game drift - and are lucky not to have been suckerpunched after Tav's goal line clearance.

This is must win and we need to up the tempo.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Hull 0-1