• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disappointing today, and another mark against Wilder in my book unfortunately.  Midweek was as well although I think he perhaps got more of a pass because of the opposition, and because we came close

You can tell from Howson's super secret pre-corner ball bounces what the routine is going to be...  1 bounce = hit the first man 2 bounces = straight to the keeper 3 bounces = out the f

First game in 3 years for me, haven't seen us win since 2015 so hopefully the curse has been lifted 

Posted Images

Lumley is going to cost us the playoffs, he just is a league 2 standard keeper at best we must have no academy keepers anymore who are eager to make an impression or he'd be out.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, thomas said:

Lumley is going to cost us the playoffs, he just is a league 2 standard keeper at best we must have no academy keepers anymore who are eager to make an impression or he'd be out.

Part of it I agree relying on Connolly another aspect and desire from everyone else

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Have we created anything at all this game? Were starting to look like a one man team in the absence of Jones ..

Sadly Connolly has had all the best chances.

We have done it to ourselves we are insipid without Jones

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Just seen we’ve gone behind. Do they realize we have to win?

Apparently they didn't get the script... 🙄

Sucker punch of the worst kind...

Just now, Downsouth said:

Sadly Connolly has had all the best chances.

We have done it to ourselves we are insipid without Jones

What chances? He had one diving header that I can think of that was a very difficult chance. We've had nothing

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Hull 0-1