Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

By the way, Hull is an absolute shithole. I once went to a goth nightclub there called Spiders and there were actual vampires (not literally supernatural beings, but they did drink human blood.)

Went to a Boro match at the KC Stadium the season they got promoted too. There weren't any vampires in attendance then though (that I was aware of.)

Was Spiders the place with the blown speakers, where everything sounded like Nine Inch Nails even if it was actually Blink 182? 

I went there many years ago but I was stoned out my gourd. I don't think many people go there if they live a straight edge lifestyle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disappointing today, and another mark against Wilder in my book unfortunately.  Midweek was as well although I think he perhaps got more of a pass because of the opposition, and because we came close

You can tell from Howson's super secret pre-corner ball bounces what the routine is going to be...  1 bounce = hit the first man 2 bounces = straight to the keeper 3 bounces = out the f

First game in 3 years for me, haven't seen us win since 2015 so hopefully the curse has been lifted 

Posted Images

I know it won't happen but I think the below gets our best players onto the pitch. I reckon McGree is too good to sit on the bench, and even though he's not scored in a while, Crooks is our best finisher with both his head and feet. 

Watmore and/or Connoly could come on mid second half and run their nuts off once we're hopefully at least two up.

-------------------Lumley-------------------

--------------Dijk-Fry-McNair---------------

--Jones - McGree - Howson - Tav - Bola--

-------------Crooks - Balogun--------------

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

I know it won't happen but I think the below gets our best players onto the pitch. I reckon McGree is too good to sit on the bench, and even though he's not scored in a while, Crooks is our best finisher with both his head and feet. 

Watmore and/or Connoly could come on mid second half and run their nuts off once we're hopefully at least two up.

-------------------Lumley-------------------

--------------Dijk-Fry-McNair---------------

--Jones - McGree - Howson - Tav - Bola--

-------------Crooks - Balogun--------------

Ll Cool J Interest GIF by CBS

Link to post
Share on other sites

Big(ish) Questions:

Who starts starts up front? 

149667686_joshcoburn.jpg.983f395895331eac091022ff5b035276.jpgFolarin-Balogun.jpg.f7e4c1fc78c63ec17d474ca6c57b0232.jpg

Haven't tried this combo yet AFAIK - Hull would be a great chance to see if they click.

Will Sporar ever score again?

Michael Gaston No GIF by ABC Network

Will Bola get the recognition he deserves and get a run at LWB until the end of the season?

I Need It Reaction GIF

Who would you pick at RWB if Isaiah Jones is still ill?

dijksteel.jpg.6571d5a298d5d64b87edab9106ac2260.jpg

Maybe play Bamba, Taylor or Peltier at CB.

Where would you rather visit? Hull or Hell?

Well AC/DC wrote a couple of songs, called Highway to Hull and Hull Ain't A Bad Place To Be and according to South Park Saddam Hussein now lives in Hell and made Satan his sex toy. Also I don't know what the Covid restrictions are like down below. So probably take my chances in Hull.

What is your score prediction? 

Mob Wives Drita Davanzo GIF by VH1season 10 episode 22 GIF

to the mighty Boro...though we will probably be complaining that we should have scored 5.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Wilder hopeful that Jones will be back in the squad for tomorrow.

Does that mean do not expect to see Jones tomorrow hopeful can be misconstrued

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RiseAgainst said:

Was Spiders the place with the blown speakers, where everything sounded like Nine Inch Nails even if it was actually Blink 182? 

I went there many years ago but I was stoned out my gourd. I don't think many people go there if they live a straight edge lifestyle.

Yeah, lol. Sweat dripping from the walls too. But it was £1.50 for a triple jack and coke so, y'know.

My request to the DJ to play some Front Line Assembly or Nitzer Ebb went down like a fart in a lift, though.

Edited by Denzel Zanzibar
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

I know it won't happen but I think the below gets our best players onto the pitch. I reckon McGree is too good to sit on the bench, and even though he's not scored in a while, Crooks is our best finisher with both his head and feet. 

Watmore and/or Connoly could come on mid second half and run their nuts off once we're hopefully at least two up.

-------------------Lumley-------------------

--------------Dijk-Fry-McNair---------------

--Jones - McGree - Howson - Tav - Bola--

-------------Crooks - Balogun--------------

I would absolutely love that line up 💡

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Does that mean do not expect to see Jones tomorrow hopeful can be misconstrued

 

He should be training today, it's whether he's still feeling the impact of his illness.

I'd expect him to be playing tomorrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Payero was in full training yesterday too, so it's the first time we've had a fully fit squad in a long time.

Great news!

(Excluding Fisher/Ameobi, obviously)

I imagine he'll be back on the bench for Bournemouth.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

 

He should be training today, it's whether he's still feeling the impact of his illness.

I'd expect him to be playing tomorrow.

Even if he isn't he can hopefully make the bench, he'd be the last opposing player they'd want to see coming on against tired legs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

By the way, Hull is an absolute shithole. I once went to a goth nightclub there called Spiders and there were actual vampires (not literally supernatural beings, but they did drink human blood.)

Went to a Boro match at the KC Stadium the season they got promoted too. There weren't any vampires in attendance then though (that I was aware of.)

*tries to imagine Denzel as a goth*

image.png.dcea4452add7a0bfe2e84938aa1d6b82.png

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Even if he isn't he can hopefully make the bench, he'd be the last opposing player they'd want to see coming on against tired legs.

Minor point but he's not pacey and arguably not up to the speed of the league yet. He's good option off the bench as it stands but i don't think opposition will be worrying about him just yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Jones is still ill and definitely missing I doubt that Wilder would announce it. Just let Hull prepare for the game assuming that he will be back and meanwhile Wilder prepares for the game knowing the reality.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Hull 0-1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...