oneBoro Forum

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

You guys make me smile, not a mention of Spiders when we played Hull at Hull but do so when they come to The Riverside

Go figure!🙂

Lol I don't remember there being a question regarding rather going to Hull or Hell when we played them at theirs 😛

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disappointing today, and another mark against Wilder in my book unfortunately.  Midweek was as well although I think he perhaps got more of a pass because of the opposition, and because we came close

You can tell from Howson's super secret pre-corner ball bounces what the routine is going to be...  1 bounce = hit the first man 2 bounces = straight to the keeper 3 bounces = out the f

First game in 3 years for me, haven't seen us win since 2015 so hopefully the curse has been lifted 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Lol I don't remember there being a question regarding rather going to Hull or Hell when we played them at theirs 😛

Well it was a hell of a result for them last time round.

Btw not seen site nor sound of JLS is he injured?

15 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It might be now, it sure as hell wasn't in 2003. One night there made me yearn for the return of Blaises (where you would stick to the floor and sweat would drip from the ceiling into your drink on a regular basis!)

Oh, no doubt its a dive, but it's damp good fun

29 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I think a win today will be really decisive anything less thn 3 points is not good enough and I believe CW alluded to that.

We have to assume we will drop points against Bournemouth especially if we play in our away kit. 6 or 7 pints in the next 3 games including today will put us in a great position.

Will admit though when it really matters we usually end up disappointed.

It will be tough, but will try to manage that 🙂

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Hopefully not your own that really is ammunition for your bride!

Not my own so I’m allowed to be disengaged. Hoping someone here can post me a link to watch the game on the sly! 

Huge save by Travers to keep it 0-0 against Sheffield United right at half time.

I'd be okay with it being 0-0 at full time, but I hope Bournemouth can up their game in the second half.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Hull 0-1