oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

I'd swap them straight away.

I just don't see why people are happy for Fry to go. He's a class player, loves the area and gives his all. And would probably pay for free. Do people really think we'd be better without him. McNair has to be the one to ship out if it's one of them.

For me Dael can stay his whole career and become a proper legend.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Skinemrippers said:

Talking of Djiksteel in DMF, remember when Warnock played Moukoudi there once?! 

forgot all about that fella haha

2 minutes ago, edinboro said:

I just don't see why people are happy for Fry to go. He's a class player, loves the area and gives his all. And would probably pay for free. Do people really think we'd be better without him. McNair has to be the one to ship out if it's one of them.

For me Dael can stay his whole career and become a proper legend.

It's because he will command the highest fee out of our assets from the team last season and IMO would be the easiest to replace, especially with Lenihan coming into the club. It all depends how much we got offered and if we feel we could use that money and better invest it into other areas within the team.

With Lenihan coming in if we got a substantial offer for Fry I think we'd offload him. I'd bring in Harry Darling to replace him and have him and Lenihan for central defender. I'd like to keep Fry but it depends on offers and our finances.

18 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

We'd have to persuade Fry to move to the ***-end of the country first. Considering he wouldn't even go to bloody Burnley, that's a hard sell!

might be more to do with burnley than the location lol, if was true we tried to sell him then who's the first person you would call to ask about the club and what would he have said about moving there lol. Southampton though seem to do well at bringing players up for liverpool lol

The easiest player to replace would be McNair, but we would struggle to get our money back on him. Not good enough at CB for Prem, so unless he can improve enough to replace Howson, he would likely be a standby if we did go up. Very telling that he is not mentioned as a target anywhere near as often as Tav and Fry. He is not a player to build a team around but his versatility is his main asset, so worth hanging on to unless Rangers come calling  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

https://insidefutbol.com/2022/06/09/i-always-aim-coventry-city-star-addresses-speculation-amid-fulham-and-middlesbrough-link/562671/

Encouraging comments from Gyokeres, says he aims to play as high as possible and doesn’t know what will happen this summer. Certainly leaving the door open 

But I thought we’re a sideways step from Cov…😂😂

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?