oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Australia v Peru is probably going to penalties.

McGree hasn't left the bench.

Probably better for Boro's season if Peru win as it removes another player from potential disruption of the World's Worst Cup.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Australia v Peru is probably going to penalties.

McGree hasn't left the bench.

Probably better for Boro's season if Peru win as it removes another player from potential disruption of the World's Worst Cup.

Australia win on penalties 

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here but just seen that apparently James McAtee is close to joining Huddersfield on loan. Would have been another I’d have liked us to look at if we were seriously considering cashing in on Tav.

His stats for the u-23’s were a joke last season and he sounds like the next big thing coming through at City. 

3 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Australia win on penalties 

Ah well, nothing against Australia was just thinking with a Boro head on.

Hopefully New Zealand can follow them through tomorrow.

Good on Riley. It will be great experience for him playing in the word cup and who knows if he has a decent tournament his value could shoot straight up! 

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Not like the Transfer Rumours thread to get derailed

It’s not like we are doing anything in the transfer window. 😂

Edited by "KM"
3 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

373 pages and not a confirmed signing in sight 😂😂😂😂

A Sierra Leone international is nothing apparently 😭😱

This thread was getting raunchy the other day, quietened down now it seems.. I hope we get this deal sorted this week with the Spence money

We're going for some great players, kinds I certainly thought would be out of our reach in terms of quality available right now and the competition we have around us alone 

If we land even two of the six or so players we're looking at, I'll be happy 

To be able to sign Gyokeres and Armstrong ahead of the relegated sides and the other competition around us would be unreal

I hope we pull it off. Oh, and a GK. Think I'd even have Brad Jones back over Lumley after he joins Reading. 🤣

Forgive me if I have missed anything out ... I didn't check many posts over Sunday but seems I haven't missed much.

I love hovering on this Oneboro thread during a transfer window as it is where the more trusted 'ITK' snippets are and this looks like it could be one of our best windows in ages. Mad to think of what may have happened had Warnock not loaned Spence out and Jones didn't come through as a result...  Best thing Warnock done while he was Boro manager, cheers Neil yer big doyle 👌

Haha eeeh, I dunno, anyway ... Surely Gyokeres and Armstrong together is too good to be true, but nice to see we are looking at the right players. 

Any news on a Lumley replacement? ... glanced something about Heaton... also Choudary from Leicester as new DM?? Christ, sounds like we're going to be busy. haha 

If the kit is going to be available on Friday 17th June and Errea basically confirming it's coming this week.

Do we think we'll unveil the kit with one of our new signings?

Last season kit was revealed on three days before it was on-sale.

8 hours ago, "KM" said:

Good on Riley. It will be great experience for him playing in the word cup and who knows if he has a decent tournament his value could shoot straight up! 

Or a great experience watching it from the best seat in the stadium. If he's not able to get on the pitch in a game as important as a qualifier when 5 subs are brought on then he's obviously not that trusted by their manager. It's not great that he can't get in the side over Jackson Irvine and another midfielder was brought on instead of him. 

Edited by Foxtrot Oscar Colin
8 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

If the kit is going to be available on Friday 17th June and Errea basically confirming it's coming this week.

Do we think we'll unveil the kit with one of our new signings?

Last season kit was revealed on three days before it was on-sale.

They've already said maccarone and ravanelli are doing the kit launch haven't they?

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?