oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Maybe the clubs are actually negotiating the transfer, but a formal bid has yet to be lodged by Spurs, and that won't happen untill the two clubs find common ground. Spurs call Scott and ask what our asking price is. Scott says 20 million. Spurs simmer for a few days and come back and asks how much up front, and what kind of add ons would you accept. This goes back and forth untill they reach a result which is then going to be Spurs formal bid. They have untill Spence is back to negotiate anyway. It's annoying as we'd all have liked the 20 million up front deal a week ago.

It all seems pretty simple really. Conte wants Spence but Levy fancies himself a master haggler. Levy will drag this out for as long as he can so that either Spence or us (or, ideally from his point of view, both) reduce what they're looking for. We want to sell but we're not in a tearing hurry because we know we'll sell him to someone at some point; Gibson can bridge incoming transfers with security. Conte will get annoyed if this drags on because Spence will miss some pre-season. Spence will also start to get concerned if it looks like he's risking missing out on what is likely to be his preferred transfer. At the moment Spence possibly feels he's being smart by playing hard to get; that will change when he sees Spurs' pre-season start and he's sitting in his bedroom. If he misses the start of pre-season it's going to be much harder for him to make the team.

It might happen quickly but we could easily be in for 4 weeks of game playing. It would be better for everyone's state of hysteria if we just put Spence topics on mute. 

23 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Predictions for today ? I'm going Roberts announced and some movement on Giles.

Djed Spence to be linked with Spurs again. 

• Haha 1

I've been told a signing should be today as he was having medical yesterday and trained with 1st team, hopefully 2 more by the end of week.

Howson hasn't been back training. Offer of 1year contract is still on table but its significantly reduced terms.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

I've been told a signing should be today as he was having medical yesterday and trained with 1st team, hopefully 2 more by the end of week.

Howson hasn't been back training. Offer of 1year contract is still on table but its significantly reduced terms.

Disgraceful that someone has borrowed his boots

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

The new signing should be Liam Roberts as it was reported he was having his medical yesterday. Two more by the end of the week is encouraging, thanks! 

4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

so if he hasn't trained the new playe is someone who wears mizuno boots Rivaldo ?

12 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

so if he hasn't trained the new playe is someone who wears mizuno boots Rivaldo ?

.......Unfortunately I don't ask my friends at the club who wears what boots and shin pads unfortunately mate. I will ask them later how many studs they have as well 👍

I'm not saying he's not going to re sign but he hasnt been back at club since the players returned last Thursday I have been told.

20 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Interesting.

3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

.......Unfortunately I don't ask my friends at the club who wears what boots and shin pads unfortunately mate. I will ask them later how many studs they have as well 👍

I'm not saying he's not going to re sign but he hasnt been back at club since the players returned last Thursday I have been told.

Roberts today, Lenihan and Giles end of week? You heard anything on any fringe players? Uche, Akpom, Hall, Coulson etc 

7 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

You better or i won't be happy if you come up empty handed. Find out what protein powder they are using too

• Haha 1

I'm just thinking what sad acts you all are for recognising what boots players where, even recognising them by their types!

Now, back to my game of Pandemic Legacy Season 2, I just drew an Epidemic card and now I think New York is ***!

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Roberts today, Lenihan and Giles end of week? You heard anything on any fringe players? Uche, Akpom, Hall, Coulson etc 

Akpon got personal programme in London but not sure what his situation is unfortunately. Personally I thought he would come back for pre season but I don't know anything else sorry.

Uche, Hall and few others told not to return to training and find a move elsewhere. 

Like I previously posted, wilder only wants to keep around 15 from last season including a few under 23s and I think that showed in the video that was released yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?