oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Not unreasonable but in the end a player is only worth what another club is willing to pay. This will probably rumble on into next week, but I expect it to find closure one way or the other as all three parties need to have it done.

Reports from the Spurs end saying things are now at an impasse on negotiations so who knows. Perhaps Boro better ask Djed what his second preference is.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ABH said:

Your a mod and your openly letting people Harass and bully another forum member. If this had been the other way around warnings and bans would of already been hand out.

you should be sorting this out not *** joining in

guy has clearly been banned several times, not sure why they would expect a good reception when they make a new account and carry on like they are someone new with almost exact same name and same content

2 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

Maybe he already has and we swapped over halfway! and maybe you're just jealous!

I have it on good authority he has already imagined it in his head

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

2 x teams already agreed too pay what we want for Spence but he is pushing spurs deal. Wants champions league

Well that strengthens our hand a bit!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

2 x teams already agreed too pay what we want for Spence but he is pushing spurs deal. Wants champions league

Well, Spurs and him better get their acts together. I wonder how much patience we will show if it's costing us deals. Gibson vs Levy at the end of the day.

Can we just draw a line under all this please?

This week, we're actually making moves in the transfer market, we've got players heading out on loan, we've given Howson a new deal, and we've got a new goalkeeping coach in.

I'm sure there are more important things to discuss than squabbling like school kids.

• Like 18
  • Confused 1
Just now, Smogzilla said:

Well that strengthens our hand a bit!

MAybe. There will come a time when the two other clubs withdraw their bid and move elsewhere. It's obviously a gamble by Spence but we need to set a deadline with Spurs. Match the bids or move on and tell Spence that it's only up to Spurs to decide whether they want him or not as we're not going to accept less than what others have offered.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

MAybe. There will come a time when the two other clubs withdraw their bid and move elsewhere. It's obviously a gamble by Spence but we need to set a deadline with Spurs. Match the bids or move on and tell Spence that it's only up to Spurs to decide whether they want him or not as we're not going to accept less than what others have offered.

Yeah it definitely needs to be played right, but it at least puts a bit more pressure on Spurs to match what we want, as I'm sure Spence would see the other teams as a better alternative than staying here!

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?