oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

I think the issue will be the add ons and their weighting.

Levy will be pushing higher value to less achievable add ons.

Gibbo will be wanting it the other way round and we will eventually agree in the middle somewhere, both claiming victory. Conte will be fuming if he is not on their plane.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

To be fair sending Akpom, our £2 million asset, to London away from view does go against Wilder's words about lack of signings presenting current players with opportunities... 

Young Howell got a hat trick vs Guisborough the other day maybe one of the younger lads gets a trip to Portugal? 

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

To be fair sending Akpom, our £2 million asset, to London away from view does go against Wilder's words about lack of signings presenting current players with opportunities... 

Young Howell got a hat trick vs Guisborough the other day maybe one of the younger lads gets a trip to Portugal? 

As it stands it'll likely be the two that featured vs Bishops Auckland (and I assume will feature tonight) Finch & Kavanagh

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Brunners said:

just for discussion purposes. There was one the other day of a guy meeting Payero where he apparently said he was staying, so 🤷‍♂️

Was this conversation in Spanish ?

11 minutes ago, Brunners said:

just for discussion purposes. There was one the other day of a guy meeting Payero where he apparently said he was staying, so 🤷‍♂️

Pretty sure that someone said that smogontees guy just makes things up

49 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

I suspect Wilder won’t be happy going into the week long training camp with just Watmore and Coburn

Don't actually give a flying f++k whether he is happy or not. He works for the club if he does not like the terms and conditions fvck off to Burnley. .....oh hang on that ship has sailed.

• Haha 2
Just now, El1986 said:

I have a sneaky feeling Spence will still be a boro player when the season starts 😬

Should smash the league with £20 million quids worth of RB.

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?