oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

4 minutes ago, JTG said:

That was mad by the way god knows how he got away with it

EDIT: He actually got a three match ban

Hes lucky he didn't end up in prison, if the player had reported it to the police he would have.

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Hes lucky he didn't end up in prison, if the player had reported it to the police he would have.

What have I missed here 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Fisher grabbed a players balls on the pitch before he joined us. Do that in the street and it's sexual assault.

He had the audacity to do it twice. Lucky he didn't get flattened.

4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

He should have been made to finish him off.  It's only fair.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

He should have been made to finish him off.  It's only fair.

The blue balls were actually a result of Fischer's iron grip restricting the blood flow

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Fisher grabbed a players balls on the pitch before he joined us. Do that in the street and it's sexual assault.

It’s assault don’t think there’s anything sexual about it. But what ever floats his boat 

• Wow 1

Clearly we only have so much to spend on transfers and new wages. We don't know what it is but it will be less than clubs with parachute payments. 

We could sign, for example, Ben Gibson and pay him something like £40K/week but I wouldn't mind betting that doing that seriously eats into the remaining money for wages. You could argue that the priority is strikers and cover in midfield so making do with Bola, McNair and Lenihan (Lenihan seems to be a little more two-footed than the average CB) to save on wages might be a better option. I personally suspect that we can't afford Gibson, Armstrong and Muniz so if we have to choose 2 out of 3, the strikers are more important.

If we could afford Gibson then I think he would better than our current options at LCB but not 40K a week better.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

When it involves genitalia it's sexual 

So when we’re in the Mess and the lads slap each other in the balls usually when they’ve just bought a round so their hand are full. That’s not just high jinx but sexual assault 🤷‍♂️ who'd a thought it

Grabbing another man by the balls is your basic assault and not sexual assault. It only becomes sexual assault if Fisher actions were sexually motivated which would be difficult to prove.

You are welcome.

• Like 1

First I've heard about Fisher's tendency for liking genitalia. Had I been Paterson, Fisher would have left the pitch on a stretcher with his legs in a box being carried behind him.

In hindsight very disappointed that we signed Fisher, perhaps Karma does exist if reports of his current injury are true. It certainly puts Troy Parrot's Kinahan links into perspective, maybe he was just moonlighting as an Uber driver to top up his measly Spurs earnings while driving around with Nathan Little.

7 minutes ago, Uwe said:

So when we’re in the Mess and the lads slap each other in the balls usually when they’ve just bought a round so their hand are full. That’s not just high jinx but sexual assault 🤷‍♂️ who'd a thought it

There's a degree of consent there - banter amongst mates. Would your reaction be different if a stranger grabbed your *** when you went to the bathroom?  Yes.  Then you can see the difference.

7 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

First I've heard about Fisher's tendency for liking genitalia. Had I been Paterson, Fisher would have left the pitch on a stretcher with his legs in a box being carried behind him.

In hindsight very disappointed that we signed Fisher, perhaps Karma does exist if reports of his current injury are true. It certainly puts Troy Parrot's Kinahan links into perspective, maybe he was just moonlighting as an Uber driver to top up his measly Spurs earnings while driving around with Nathan Little.

image.gif.82b1c32839ab5d3d157986497c738d04.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?