oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, Tarmo Kink Army said:

What confuses me is ITK’s normally play it safe and hint we had agreed a few but diggerlad was so confident he named him, I just don’t get it surely he doesn’t make that up

The only way I see this being the case is if he's bored with the itk reputation and wanted to throw one last grenade in before disappearing

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

As much as it was very exciting, I can’t see for one minute we’d have managed to get a deal done, have a player train and the media completed without one leak or report from a more established news source. (I’m praying this is the case). 

This is not a dig at all and I’d be delighted if I was proved wrong but this is Middlesbrough Football Club we’re talking about. 

Just now, Neverbefore said:

The only way I see this being the case is if he's bored with the itk reputation and wanted to throw one last grenade in before disappearing

Yeah I guess maybe he’s busy but seems odd for him to be so adamant and now he’s not really given a proper update since as there has been no other sources backing him up the next day

1 minute ago, kentucky said:

Hull can sign seven players , Mr FFP , shaking in his boots

You are obsessed with FFP. Surely Derby is a very real very recent example of why going balls to the wall with money isnt the way forward.

see also - Sheffield Wednesday

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

What confuses me is ITK’s normally play it safe and hint we had agreed a few but diggerlad was so confident he named him, I just don’t get it surely he doesn’t make that up

Digger is pretty careful with names - it would make sense he was given the green light if the player was literally already here. Wider said one or two were practically done at the weekend and we just missed getting them in for the WBA game. Boro's social media not sharing any training pics.

I'm keeping the faith!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Yeah I guess maybe he’s busy but seems odd for him to be so adamant and now he’s not really given a proper update since as there has been no other sources backing him up the next day

Just chill for now lad. Its only 10am.

Just now, Tarmo Kink Army said:

He doesn't need to have made it up if his source tells him the case, does he?

Could be the club trying to whittle down the list of people putting out info. It's a pretty good name to have used in order to do that if the club isn't remotely close to (or even interested in) signing Larsen because literally nobody else is going to pass on that information, the only link was a tenuous one (for us at least) before digger said anything.

Think both him and his source might need to be a bit careful, right now, but I'd be surprised if digger has himself made this one up. Would be a very strange thing to do.

Just now, SouthernSmoggie said:

Digger is pretty careful with names - it would make sense he was given the green light if the player was literally already here. Wider said one or two were practically done at the weekend and we just missed getting them in for the WBA game. Boro's social media not sharing any training pics.

I'm keeping the faith!

Yh I’m trying, it’s weird tho if it’s this far done not one journalist from here or Holland have picked up on it and posting it

3 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

You are obsessed with FFP. Surely Derby is a very real very recent example of why going balls to the wall with money isnt the way forward.

see also - Sheffield Wednesday

How much do you want to bet he doesn't even know what FFP is or does.

1 minute ago, Birdie said:

Maybe it was instigated by the club to flush out a source and now the *** has hit the fan. 

That's exactly what I'd be worried about if I was digger and his source, right now. As I said, it was so out there and such a random name to go from interest to done. If it's not done, there's every reason to believe someone's trying to catch someone out.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo