oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Thought Wilder said we were close to 2 or 3. Welcome to the Boro way of handling transfers Chrissy. 

Might get an emergency loan in by end of the month.

Stay in the pub, nothing happening here 🤣🤣

Yep, definitely school holidays.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

The only clubs getting the shaft with FFP are Div 1 and Div 2 , billions of dollars being exchanged in the game , Premiership clubs owe a fortune, wages through the roof, you tell me what's going on, I appreciate Steve G, but I wonder sometimes if it's an excuse, we know ,we need that elite striker, but £3m won't get him, we sell a second div midfielder for £12m but want to buy five players for the same price, doesn't give me confidents in a forty six game season,it's time fans really started to ask questions 

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, kentucky said:

The only clubs getting the shaft with FFP are Div 1 and Div 2 , billions of dollars being exchanged in the game , Premiership clubs owe a fortune, wages through the roof, you tell me what's going on, I appreciate Steve G, but I wonder sometimes if it's an excuse, we know ,we need that elite striker, but £3m won't get him, we sell a second div midfielder for £12m but want to buy five players for the same price, doesn't give me confidents in a forty six game season,it's time fans really started to ask questions 

Meme Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

What I don’t understand. Wilder said we were that close to 2 or 3 signings they could of been in on Saturday. So why isn’t there any journalists picking up on things or why haven’t we announced them straight away after the weekend if we were that close. Hopefully get a few in before QPR

• Like 1
Just now, Guffie said:

What I don’t understand. Wilder said we were that close to 2 or 3 signings they could of been in on Saturday. So why isn’t there any journalists picking up on things or why haven’t we announced them straight away after the weekend if we were that close. Hopefully get a few in before QPR

this is what is confusing me too.

Still, suppose there's plenty of time to have the few in he mentioned before QPR

26 minutes ago, Crackers said:

A player would never train unless the deal was fully completed in all cases - unless the club and player are stupid. Insurance wouldn’t cover it. 

You mean like Tommy Smith?

• Like 2
Just now, Brunners said:

this is what is confusing me too.

Still, suppose there's plenty of time to have the few in he mentioned before QPR

Yeah maybe there’s a few tiny bits of contracts to tie up, I’d hope by Thursdays we have them in to give them 1 or 2 proper training, hopefully a lot of movement today 

Just now, Guffie said:

Tbh, I think that's a good thing - it means that there may be deals nearly over the line (like Larsen) where the media haven't got hold of it. 

Didn't someone say that the media room was locked yesterday? You never know we may finally have gotten good at keeping stuff private. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

The problem isn't if he's actually there, the problem is if he isn't there.

If he's not been there at all at any stage then somebody at the club has told digger's source he's there, it's done, etc. and that information has made it onto this forum and has been spread all over social media. That would potentially be the club passing on duff info to try and root out the source of information being leaked onto a forum like ours.

I think Digger has previously said that his source is actually from inside the club, so that source would know if the player had actually been there or not. The info is detailed and would be impossible to hide from someone inside the club. 

1 minute ago, Crackers said:

Hoppe

muniz 

mejbri 

garner and another to follow

Pretty sure it said garner was not for sale wasn’t available or something? And Hoppe still seems like clubs haven’t agreed a fee, plus muniz is still in Fulham’s squad for pre season games

Jesus *** Christ. 

The transfer rumours thread is Pretty  painful most seasons but this one is something special. 
There’s quite a few on here that seriously need to grow the frick up. 

If someone posts a rumour you have one of three choices in my opinion a) Like it, b) dislike it or c) discount it.

With a literal flick of your finger your can scroll past it and your life just keeps on keeping on. There’s no need for the name calling, sarcastic remarks hounding people. 
If someone truly is on the wind up he will get found out pretty quickly and then get bored with the lack of engagement and fade away

don’t feed the trolls lads and lasses and please show  a bit of respect and maturity 

• Like 19
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo