oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

8 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Or the Gyorkes rumour resurfacing is a smokescreen for Larsen. It’s taking on a Shakespearean narrative. Comedy or tragedy?

Double, double toil and trouble;

Fire burn and caldron bubble.

Fillet of a Connolly snake,

In the caldron boil and bake;

Eye of Pulis and toe of frog,

Wool of bat and tongue of dog,

Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,

Bausors leg and howlet’s wing,

For a charm of powerful trouble,

Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double toil and trouble;

Fire burn and caldron bubble.

Cool it with an agents blood,

Then the charm is firm and Larsen’s good.

• Haha 3
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Cheeky get is a light hearted, friendly insult (most insults are friendly in Belfast tbf) here, not sure if that got lost in translation!

Yeah I agree with that, I do feel like we have enough quality to stay in the top 8-10 without adding anything additional to our team, and I'm still in the camp of being much more interested in getting the right players in rather than rush and get the wrong. Like I say, my concern is around missing out on players who were apparently close- which you'd assume would be those "right" players at the top of our list. 

Fair enough. I was ready to unleash my Viking ships on you😘

• Thanks 1
Just now, AllBoro10 said:

He also said he will try find out. Try being the operative word

Surely he is aware of the rumour and already been trying to find out? It's plastered all over Boro related social media so he cant of missed it, I think he's just playing dumb with this one, a game that he should be really good at.

• Haha 2

"Smash the league"

"Marquee signings"

"We could have had another two in today"

We really need to stop obsessing over what people say in interviews, particularly soundbites in the heat of the moment, unprepared, after a match. There is a lot of hyperbole and exaggeration, and paying too much attention to it is not doing anyone any favours.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Tom said:

"Smash the league"

"Marquee signings"

We really need to stop obsessing over what people say in interviews, particularly soundbites in the heat of the moment, unprepared, after a match. There is a lot of hyperbole and exaggeration, and paying too much attention to it is not doing anyone any favours.

I don’t think anybody is overthinking anything. If OUR manager says we could of had another two in today. Why should we not believe him 

• Like 5

I still have faith:

- Digger is adamant two days in a row and he's very reliable

- It's too quiet on our side

- All a bit flaky on the Dutch side. Training away from the group? Slight injury? Hmm. 

- Coburn missing from training and going out on loan lines up with the story

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Tom said:

"Smash the league"

"Marquee signings"

Fans are gonna latch on too we could have had another 2 in today. When the manager of the club says it of course we are going to believe it

FFS have we still not yet signed this single-cap Norwegian bloke I've never heard of from a Dutch mid-table side?? How dare people get our hopes up like this without concrete proof!! I haven't been this excited since Batistuta! 😉

• Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo