oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

Hey all, what have I missed today? 

Seen the news stuff, slow window and Larsen comments. 

Where is this "under wrap" transfer comments from? 

The Gazette.

It’s only under wraps so that when we miss out on him nobody knows who to moan about not signing.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Hey all, what have I missed today? 

Seen the news stuff, slow window and Larsen comments. 

Where is this "under wrap" transfer comments from? 

Misinterpretation Street
Speculationville
ChineseWhisperton

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What's everyone's thoughts on today's conference thats on the official website?

He didn't really give much away as to transfers but did for the local journos which is interesting.

Sorry laid low past few days but thought it was for the best for everyone including myself.

Thanks for all the message of support on here and privately, it's appreciated and has made a difference. 

Intrigued to see who this striker is close to signing... I'm hoping it's a name completely off field again to help lift morale and also it's a permanent transfer.

Now it's been confirmed about offer for Larsen  happy to divulge what I heard.

Groiegen allowed him to come for talks Monday and Tuesday with initial fee agreed but on Tuesday night, they changed goalposts and asked for money which to we said no and he went back. Wonder why no journos asked this today? Or if they did, I'm interested to hear the response.

Player extremely unhappy as terms with player was agreed but Groinegen got greedy. Personal opinion, I can't see us revisiting that deal now can you?

Edited by diggerlad07
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

He didn't really give much away as to transfers but did for the local journos which is interesting.

Sorry laid low past few days but thought it was for the best for everyone including myself.

Thanks for all the message of support on here and privately, it's appreciated and has made a difference. 

Intrigued to see who this striker is close to signing... I'm hoping it's a name completely off field again to help lift morale and also it's a permanent transfer.

Groiegen allowed him to come for talks Monday and Tuesday with initial fee agreed but on Tuesday night, they changed goalposts and asked for money which to we said no.

Player extremely unhappy as terms with player was agreed but Groinegen got greedy. Personal opinion, I can't see us revisiting that deal now can you?

So what you’re saying then is that you made it all up ya big fanny?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Groiegen allowed him to come for talks Monday and Tuesday with initial fee agreed but on Tuesday night, they changed goalposts and asked for money which to we said no.

Just want to apologise for my relentless the other day while you are active, I’m shocked if the player is unhappy with his own club he hasn’t tried to force a move 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I still reckon we will. Only because he seems the next best fit for what we need and I can’t for the life of me think of a player who is young enough and fits the mould. 

but who knows who else is on that list 🤔 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

That last paragraph makes me think that it will be revisited. And we'll get him for around the amount we originally offered. You simply can't keep an angry player at a club. player power will speak and he'll go. I just hope it's to us.

• Like 7
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?