oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

25 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

If we're going to sign Strand Larsen, we should do so whilst this remains the case.

I expect they'll cave at some point and renew their interest in him.

Our window looks like a masterclass compared to Man Utd's.  This gave me a chuckle:

https://news.paddypower.com/football-news/2022/08/08/breaking-man-united-arnautovic-james-beattie-transfer-signing-snub-satire/

• Haha 5
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

We need a signing tomorrow and another before the end of the week as this forum has people criticising Scott who has already brought us in good players for cheap and restructuring the club in under the year and Steffen who made some great saves against West Brom and made a mistake in his second game. Can we relax this is me saying this who poor digger had to deal with a thousand questions of. The window isn’t shut we have a cup game to look forward to and 24 hours is a long time

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

We need a signing tomorrow and another before the end of the week as this forum has people criticising Scott who has already brought us in good players for cheap and restructuring the club in under the year and Steffen who made some great saves against West Brom and made a mistake in his second game. Can we relax this is me saying this who poor digger had to deal with a thousand questions of. The window isn’t shut we have a cup game to look forward to and 24 hours is a long time

It's okay they'll be God's again once we hit form, it's the nature of football Fandom  🤠

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AllBoro10 said:

Not saying I want him but I can almost guarantee we will be linked with Tom Davies on loan once Everton sign Gueye and Onana

I’ve always like Tom Davies. Once watched an England under 21 game at Hull and he ran the midfield. 

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

If we're going to sign Strand Larsen, we should do so whilst this remains the case.

I expect they'll cave at some point and renew their interest in him.

If they’re not daft they’ll hold out for Bologna to sell in the hopes they can play us off against each other and drive the price up.

37 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

All guess work about who has brought who in.  But agree with the rest of your post.

14 minutes ago, kentucky said:

See Coventry get away with cancelling a game short notice because of a bad pitch, how things change

It's the same for both teams so should be made to play but in reality it's going to be a disadvantage to both sides having another game to play in an already packed schedule further into the season.

They can always fall back on some health and safety or insurance *** these days mind to get a game called off.

Might play into our hands when we are trying to steer clear of Rotherham down in the pits of the league.

I think hoppe permit must be going thru the “appeal” process, on the grounds of injury etc. if not it would be an automatic permit granted if he had the points. wouldn’t go sign him if they didn’t think they could get a permit tho 

C0605583-6FD5-422A-801A-587AE1137A8D.png

36 minutes ago, NorwichBoro said:

I think hoppe permit must be going thru the “appeal” process, on the grounds of injury etc. if not it would be an automatic permit granted if he had the points. wouldn’t go sign him if they didn’t think they could get a permit tho 

C0605583-6FD5-422A-801A-587AE1137A8D.png

Even an "automatic" permit takes time to process, has to submit documents, passport, fingerprints, etc. 

8 hours ago, borobaz said:

No, I think they'll definitely want to get a decent back up striker in first. Difficult for them as I expect Mitro will be first choice so that limits who they can attract as a back up.

We'll be sat on our hands waiting for a loan deal to fall trough on deadline day because Fulham wants to keep him as third or fourth choice. I just can't understand why we are allowing ourselves to wait so long on a loan deal when we are in so dire need of strengthening our attack and have been since last season ended. IS there really not anyone else out there? It's not like he is an "Armstrong marquee signing" worth waiting for.

• Like 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?