oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

14 hours ago, OldManGravz said:

Funnily enough, my uncle's dog walker's sister-in-law saw Matt Clarke buying a pack of gum in the newsagents round the corner from the bus station...

Make of that what you will

animation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

good enough for me, get a mod to add ITK to your user name you deserve it

8 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Screenshot_20220809-085416_Twitter.thumb.jpg.6bbe72e9a390315dd20a2b9dfb64f6c8.jpg

If we've got the son of God on our side, we can't fail.

so we get the lord as the marquee signing and bet some people still moan about it lol

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I was saying that late last season, when we were in that bad run the forwards were completely ineffective and we'd have been better having an extra man in midfield or at least a striker that can drop in there. 

I hope thats what this lad can do because two old fashioned strikers makes our system look really rigid.

It's the dream game for most Championship centre backs. They can sit back knowing there's no space behind them. All they need to do is mark our centre forwards, win the first challenge against them, and then their own midfield are off and away. 

We flood to the wings but they know we can't cross it in the air, it will have to be low and to feet - essentially we have to get Jones to the byline which everyone has figured out by now.

As soon as the ball goes central in any other context it's easy pickings for big centre halves against the likes of Balogun, Connoly, Forss, Watmore etc... Then we're left with the infamous gap in the middle of the pitch for the opposition to break into.

If we were hitting the likes of Larsen and Gyokeres, we'd be able to sustain attacks far better. Maybe Hoppe and Muniz would help, they both seem a lot more physical than what we've got? 

59 minutes ago, Will said:

When I looked at it I had him getting over the 15 points required for an automatically granted WP quite easily, think he had at least 17 points. As someone else pointed out though, even an "automatically" granted work permit does actually have to be processed and granted by someone, even if it is just a formality.

Can we only apply for the WP once everything is agreed or is it something we can do whilst all the finer details are being sorted and he’s doing his medical etc. 

10 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Screenshot_20220809-085416_Twitter.thumb.jpg.6bbe72e9a390315dd20a2b9dfb64f6c8.jpg

If we've got the son of God on our side, we can't fail.

If there is something I loathe it's these religious Americans with all their Jesus talk. I also find that USMNT abbreviation highly annoying🤣

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

If there is something I loathe it's these religious Americans with all their Jesus talk. I also find that USMNT abbreviation highly annoying🤣

americans annoy eachother. i play games with them online. they bitch about how annoying people from this state and that state are. me listening thinking na mate your all annoying af.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Amen to that

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Can we only apply for the WP once everything is agreed or is it something we can do whilst all the finer details are being sorted and he’s doing his medical etc. 

I'm not sure on that, sorry.

4 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Decent player although isn't he another off the Gary Gill list? 

Ticks a lot of Wilder boxes for that role:

- Left footed

- Good stamina

- Technical 

Edited by boksicdink
4 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Mail are usually good with transfers and am i the only one slightly going away from muniz if he’s our last striker brought in

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?