oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

6 hours ago, Tom said:

Polite reminder we have matchday threads for exactly this type of discussion.

Yeah let's stick to discussing crisps which is totally fine

• Haha 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Looking for number 6's if our loan possibilities don't happen, I came across twice capped Swedish international Darijan Bojanic, great name for a chant by the way.

Has played his entire career in Sweden, wonder if he could be enticed over to Boro, although his agent has only recently uploaded his highlights, so he may be interested.

The good thing about the highlights is that has some defensive work mixed with the other side of his game from about 2.50, looks to be a great passer and quite skilful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENSyHvx13ik

Another one I found was Italian box to box fielder Jacopo Segre 25, looks to have good energy and doesn't shirk the defensive side, has been loaned extensively by his parent club Torino, maybe a loan with option to buy might be the way to go.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Teesside Tank said:

I have a close friend who had a conversation with Keiran Scott last week. Mr Scott seemed upbeat about incomings and hinted that a lot of signings are close, he also hinted that he is concerned about a possible mole at the club leaking too much information to the media. The main concern with the club seems to be deals getting hijacked as they are desperate for deals to be kept under wraps. One name that Keiran Scott mentioned was Hamza Choudhury however that deal seems to have gone quiet now. 

Wow, straight in there with a load of *** for your first post.

Well done 👏 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Micksyd said:

Looking for number 6's if our loan possibilities don't happen, I came across twice capped Swedish international Darijan Bojanic, great name for a chant by the way.

Has played his entire career in Sweden, wonder if he could be enticed over to Boro, although his agent has only recently uploaded his highlights, so he may be interested.

The good thing about the highlights is that has some defensive work mixed with the other side of his game from about 2.50, looks to be a great passer and quite skilful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENSyHvx13ik

Another one I found was Italian box to box fielder Jacopo Segre 25, looks to have good energy and doesn't shirk the defensive side, has been loaned extensively by his parent club Torino, maybe a loan with option to buy might be the way to go.

Regarding Bojanic, he´s not your typical 6 or DM. He´s more of a playmaker with great vision and is mostly known for his ability to pick out great passes. He´s got a very good right foot but I personally think he would struggle in the Championship. There´s always been discussion regarding his physical status in Sweden, as he doesn´t look like the fittest player. He´s also pretty slow so I think he would have some problems with the pace of the Championship. He plays for Hammarby and they most of the time dominate the games where he can sit deep and dictate the play without having to do much running.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, mj south said:

Wow, straight in there with a load of *** for your first post.

Well done 👏 

I think he’s back 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

Long time lurker here!

Really hope we are getting a few players in this week. Reguarding Larsen I think this will be a great signing if we manage to. Doubt this Will be Done before the last couple of days though. Armstrong is a no go imo due to him starting and the lack of alternatives in Southampton. Reguarding Muinz who I am really exiting for, I think there is alot of potential and I really hope Fulham get some strikers in!

One more thing guys! 
If your a true supporter of a team, shouldent you support the team, the squad and the management in every way, reguardless of the outcome? Been here for 8+ years lurking and never seen  such negativity in the forum 😔

• Like 12
5 minutes ago, Sweden81 said:

One more thing guys! 

If your a true supporter of a team, shouldent you support the team, the squad and the management in every way, reguardless of the outcome? Been here for 8+ years lurking and never seen  such negativity in the forum 😔

No. Definitely not.

Blindly supporting Monk, Strachan, Pulis, Woodgate and Warnock regardless of "the outcome" would have been ridiculous.

• Like 4
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?