oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 hours ago, mj south said:

Wow, straight in there with a load of *** for your first post.

Well done 👏 

Wow straight in there trying to drive another new member off 

• Like 2
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, ABH said:

Wow straight in there trying to drive another new member off 

Oh no, we'd miss out on some more clearly invented nonsense.

Fortunately we've got DZ for that.

4 minutes ago, macapes said:

Oh no, we'd miss out on some more clearly invented nonsense.

Fortunately we've got DZ for that.

You’ve screwed up now the mods turn a blind eye(join in) to calling new members but won’t stand for you calling DZ

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Rob said:

player gets dropped for league cup game, who else never played and must be getting sold as well? lol could transfer list all the best players in the league if that is an indication that they are leaving coz they missed first game in league cup lol

Gibson is injured.

43 minutes ago, Borodane said:

If there is one DM we should try from Scandinavia it's Raphael Onyedika from Midtjylland. He's brilliant and strong, but perhaps out of our league. Midtjylland are also tough negotiators so could be pricey.

Did a bit of googling and it seems AC Milan are about to make an offer for him.

7 minutes ago, Teesside Tank said:

Don’t understand this point of view at all, this thread is here so we can post what we hear regarding transfers. I try and contribute what I have heard and get shot down immediately?

Tell us more, please!

Do you know that time when you heard that that guy round the corner was selling weed? Well did you immediately go onto police community forum to tell them about it?

Some things are best kept to yourself 😉

11 minutes ago, Teesside Tank said:

Don’t understand this point of view at all, this thread is here so we can post what we hear regarding transfers. I try and contribute what I have heard and get shot down immediately?

Whoever you are, it's best not to bite.

Just now, FamilyBoro said:

Sorry if this has been shared yesterday already but didn't see it. 

It was shared, I think it just got buried behind 87 pages of whether Dijksteel should have fouled Willock.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
2 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

Whoever you are, it's best not to bite.

Or best not to fan the flames of the supposed "mole" mindset within the club by going onto a fan message board to continue the spread and leaking of information against Kieron Scott (and his big mouth)'s wishes.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

It was shared, I think it just got buried behind 87 pages of whether Dijksteel should have fouled Willock.

3 minutes ago, Golden God said:

Should he?

I think he should foul someone, after all that seems to be what CW was insinuating, he doesn't foul anyone!

I say the next game he plays he slides in on the opposing manager while he has his foot on the ball, waiting for someone to come and collect it for a throw in.

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?