oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, Foogle said:

I like our signings this window, just not enough squad players to replace the sheer numbers that left.

No but hopefully we will get in what we consider the main pieces and see what’s left to get in some cover 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chickenlunch said:

dare I say... Alex Mowatt?

Mowatt was promising at Leeds and also had a great season at Barnsley. Hasn’t been great at West Brom but I’d say he will be on par with the midfielders we have if not better

22 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Two Serie A clubs have made bids. There is more to football than the english leagues 😉 

Hadn't Bologna and another club (Salernitana?)already made bids that were below ours? Have they now come back with improved offers?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Marvanelli said:

Boyd-Munce included in the players we're ready to loan out.

Not a huge shock, thought he looked miles off last night, but further confirmation that we'll be targeting multiple midfielder signings for me.

• Like 6
18 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Realistically I think this is going to be a rebuilding season, where reaching the play-offs will be a success.

Unless we suddenly take off and storm the league in the second half of the season. 

My thoughts exactly AR, to let go 13/14 players and bring in the equivalent new ones, and still expect team cohesion is just not going to happen. We saw at QPR that we looked like strangers at times with players still getting to grips with their new team mates and positioning. Realistically whoever comes in between now and the end of the window it is going to take until Xmas to bed everything in, whilst the more established sides will have moved away from us by then

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Boyd-Munce included in the players we're ready to loan out.

Not a huge shock, thought he looked miles off last night, but further confirmation that we'll be targeting multiple midfielder signings for me.

Crooks Howson McGree plus two more. If them two are Mowatt plus someone like Klich or Hannibal I would be v happy

21 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Listening too Hoppe first interview I don’t think he spoke to wilder before coming here. Definitely a club signing. Just hoppe the lad gets a chance 

What on earth gave you that impression? 

Just now, JonnyMFC said:

What on earth gave you that impression? 

I might be wrong mate just the impression I got. Diddnt seem to answer the question asked about him speaking to wilder like he had done. Like I said I could be way off 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

I might be wrong mate just the impression I got. Diddnt seem to answer the question asked about him speaking to wilder like he had done. Like I said I could be way off 

He didn't really answer most of the questions, not just that one, he trailed off mid sentence with his first answer, hahah.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Duvel said:

And when he signs for us give it a year or two and he'll be doing the same when he wants a move, and then all those people on here wanting him to force a move from Groningen will be crying when he does it to us!

can't blame him if he out grows our team and if is a money making deal as well

57 minutes ago, csimpson82 said:

The most shocking thing there is you have faith, albeit blind faith Boros recruitment team

I'm waiting for the 2022 Guedioura

we already let JLS go

18 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

He didn't really answer most of the questions, not just that one, he trailed off mid sentence with his first answer, hahah.

yeah I don't think he's a very confident speaker, don't think there's too much more to read into it lol

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?