oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Nice to have another left footer in the building. I think he will start tomorrow, wonder who comes out of the side.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see McGree deployed as a 10 behind Forss or Akpom and Mowatt in LCM

If we play McGee in the number 10 then we are still stuck with no midfielders on the bench 

• Like 1

I dont think Mowatt can play tomorrow. I am sure the rule is the player needs to have been registered by Friday lunchtime to be eligible for a weekend game. And thats regardless of whether you play Saturday, Sunday or Monday evening.

Could be wrong but thats been the rule before.  

5 minutes ago, ABH said:

If we play McGee in the number 10 then we are still stuck with no midfielders on the bench 

That’s true but you can move players around during the game such as McNair, or McGree back in the middle so it’s not like we are totally hamstrung if we want to change it around 

Just now, TLF10 said:

I dont think Mowatt can play tomorrow. I am sure the rule is the player needs to have been registered by Friday lunchtime to be eligible for a weekend game. And thats regardless of whether you play Saturday, Sunday or Monday evening.

Loans are different I think.

Just now, TLF10 said:

Can anyone clear this up

65AC3E74-8867-4051-99B3-FBB21B705C0E.thumb.png.2e88ac008599b69547689f148a019ede.png

3 signings as a minimum and we’d be about there for me. A left footer at the back, ideally Jacob Greaves, an athletic holding midfielder to challenge then replace Howson and an established number 9. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Foogle said:

Feel like all the sources saying he's at rockliffe might actually just be the one guy from this forum. Someones mate will have read it and passed it on and it winds up back on the forum again. 

I'd heard it somewhere else before it even appeared on the forum. I wonder if it gives any more credence to the Larsen thing?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AllBoro10 said:

Can anyone clear this up

Pretty sure wilder or someone explained. They need to be registered by 12pm the previous day to play in the next game. For all we know he could of been registered yesterday anyways, just all his media and that needed doing .

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

The Gazette seems to think hes in. Guess we'll find out for sure tomorrow!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Guffie said:

Pretty sure wilder or someone explained. They need to be registered by 12pm the previous day to play in the next game. For all we know he could of been registered yesterday anyways, just all his media and that needed doing .

Explained the Hoppe situation for Barnsley game

40 minutes ago, Lurker said:

So golf was terrible. 

Bud back in for Larsen.

Greaves, Hull have rejected our bids but he wants to come and it should get done later in the window.

Mowatt’s a class signing.

Watmore’s off when we get the next 2 forwards in too.  

• Like 12
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?