oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Never mind Larsen, I want that ESPN interviewer to come to England. Wilder's sphincter would be twitching like a rabbit's nose if he saw down in a press conference and saw that unblinking Dutch stare lasering its way across the room. We might even find out where Steve Agnew disappeared off to all those years ago...

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

I hope we aren’t putting all our eggs in one basket and will be happy to sign him but his actions have gave me red flags, I can’t say I’m a big fan of how he’s going about it. I still think we will go back in for him.

I think he seems more annoyed with them, an if they have apparently moved goal posts in regards to the fees then you can see why.

Just now, Johnmfc81 said:

I think he seems more annoyed with them, an if they have apparently moved goal posts in regards to the fees then you can see why.

Yeah he clearly is and that’s fine, But he is representing a football club and it’s fans. It’s disrespectful to his team mates and the clubs fans. If Tav was still here and we had just been beaten and he comes out with interviews like that we would all be seething.

20 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Think he is being very disrespectful to his current club to be honest. Fair enough he wants to leave but doing an interview like that in the aftermath of a 6-1 defeat is very poor to me and it doesn’t look good.

I reckon something has gone on behind the scenes, whether that’s a promise to sell at a certain price which has been reneged on or a bid which has been accepted and then they’ve tried to jack the price up. He talked about feeling as though the club have disrespected him as though they have dealt in bad faith.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Never mind Larsen, I want that ESPN interviewer to come to England. Wilder's sphincter would be twitching like a rabbit's nose if he saw down in a press conference and saw that unblinking Dutch stare lasering its way across the room. We might even find out where Steve Agnew disappeared off to all those years ago...

£9m + Mark Drury for Larsen and the Dutch bloke. Take it or leave it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, JTG said:

I reckon something has gone on behind the scenes, whether that’s a promise to sell at a certain price which has been reneged on or a bid which has been accepted and then they’ve tried to jack the price up. He talked about feeling as though the club have disrespected him as though they have dealt in bad faith.

I know, that’s clearly what’s happened. I’m thinking more from a fan and team mates perspective he needs to wind it in a bit. Making himself look a bit of an ***

• Like 2
1 minute ago, AllBoro10 said:

I know, that’s clearly what’s happened. I’m thinking more from a fan and team mates perspective he needs to wind it in a bit. Making himself look a bit of an ***

I completely agree.

If it was one of our players doing that, our fans would be going ballistic. Bad trait if you ask me but can completely understand what and why he's trying to achieve for the sake of his career.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yeah i can see where you are coming from @AllBoro10. If this was one of our players doing these type of public interviews we would be calling him every name under the sun.

I want Larsen but he does need to tone it down a bit. Probably in minority but I am more excited by Muniz. Regular game time in this league and i think he could be the business.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AllBoro10 said:

Oh 100% he’s burned some bridges which I why I think it’s looking more and more untenable. I actually think one of the most scathing quotes was where he talked about the fact he was giving 110% and some of the others weren’t arsed. You can’t have him coming out openly slagging off his teammates no matter how big an asset he is to the club.

35 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Think he is being very disrespectful to his current club to be honest. Fair enough he wants to leave but doing an interview like that in the aftermath of a 6-1 defeat is very poor to me and it doesn’t look good.

to be fair he was trying to talk about the game and the interviewer insisted on changing the subject each time

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Yeah i can see where you are coming from @AllBoro10. If this was one of our players doing these type of public interviews we would be calling him every name under the sun.

I want Larsen but he does need to tone it down a bit. Probably in minority but I am more excited by Muniz. Regular game time in this league and i think he could be the business.

I really want Muniz too. Think he will hit off here. Felt that for a while now

@diggerlad07. I remember when we signed Akpom and you kept saying the lad needs to be played as part of a 2 and not a lone striker.

He looks a totally different animal with someone beside him. I am not going to *** myself silly over him (just yet) but I think he a brilliant option to have in the system we play.

A 5 man strike force of Larsen, Muniz, Forss, Akpom and Hoppe would be very welcome. 

• Like 5
Just now, mendieta420 said:

to be fair he was trying to talk about the game and the interviewer insisted on changing the subject each time

That’s the interviewers job, to try and get as much out of him as possible. If he wanted to shut it down he could of

2 minutes ago, JTG said:

Oh 100% he’s burned some bridges which I why I think it’s looking more and more untenable. I actually think one of the most scathing quotes was where he talked about the fact he was giving 110% and some of the others weren’t arsed. You can’t have him coming out openly slagging off his teammates no matter how big an asset he is to the club.

What I heard in the interview was him saying that everyone in the team should give 110% and that they only gave 80% today, which wasn't acceptable, including him.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

To be fair Larsen did not need much encouraging in changing the subject. I am not going to be too harsh on the lad as clearly he frustrated but everyone now gets his position so he can maybe relax a little with the public display of frustration.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?