oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

6 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

I do get frustration but I think he’s went way over board with his openess interviews where I find it a bit distasteful. 

Well, if you don't make your feelings known and stamp your feet a bit, then you get precisely nowhere.

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Borodane said:

In that case they should t have allowed him to travel and hold talks with us and then ask for more money afterwards. 

Again I feel the need to reiterate that it's extremely possible (probable imo) that this didn't happen.

1 minute ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Well, if you don't make your feelings known and stamp your feet a bit, then you get precisely nowhere.

I get why he’s doing it and he isn’t the first. All I’m saying is does it not make you feel a bit uncomfortable or make you think imagine if he did this as a Boro player? We would be rightly fuming 

Just now, Will said:

Again I feel the need to reiterate that it's extremely possible (probable imo) that this didn't happen.

Are you suggesting that a certified OneBoRo ITK member has mislead the forum? 
That the clandestine training session didn’t happen? 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

I do get frustration but I think he’s went way over board with his openess interviews where I find it a bit distasteful. 

I agree he's gone alittle over the top with his reaction, it could also be genuine frustration after just being on the wrong end of a 6-1 hammering

5 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

I get why he’s doing it and he isn’t the first. All I’m saying is does it not make you feel a bit uncomfortable or make you think imagine if he did this as a Boro player? We would be rightly fuming 

I wonder if they do things differently with the media in Holland? I don't see a massive outcry from their fans. Just a thought. You're right in that if it happened to us there'd be uproar.

1 minute ago, BelgianBoro said:

Are you suggesting that a certified OneBoRo ITK member has mislead the forum? 
That the clandestine training session didn’t happen? 

I think Digger was told what he put on here, I just don't think it did actually happen.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

At the end of the day he’s a 22 year old footballer. Fair enough he’s Norwegian and was speaking in typical poor Scandinavian English (jk) but maybe he missed the negotiation and diplomacy course that Groningen ran over the summer.

Replace Larsen in these interviews with Djed Spence and I guarantee our fans would not be trying to defend the behaviour.

Not a criticism but just classic human nature at play. When fans are on the receiving end of alleged disrespectful behaviour we would never try to defend said players actions. Its just this time we stand to gain from alleged disrespectful behaviour so we are all being more understanding of where said player night be coming from with his antics.

1 minute ago, AllBoro10 said:

I might be unhappy that we were losing a very good player (hopefully) but not uncomfortable about him speaking his mind, particularly if the club had reneged on their word.

14 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Doesn’t make it right to disrespectful fellow team mates and fans who support you.

It's not like he's removed pictures from his social media or anything serious like that.

• Haha 4
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?