oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

On Larsen, I think he's clearly a very ambitious player. He wants to leave Groningen and come here to progress his career. If he does come here, then in a season or two he'll want to leave to progress his career again. I think we should be fine with that. The club clearly are.

If we get him then he's not a player to fall in love with, he's a player to appreciate while he's around. So frankly I'm not fussed if he wants to come off as disrespectful in the media. His time here would be purely transactional for all parties involved.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Humpty said:

United making Garner available for transfer rules him out.

yeah and if he wants to play in the championship he might as well stay where he is lol

• Haha 7

Anyone else getting a bit concerned at the lack of noise/snippets coming out about a Howson replacement/competition?

Got to be top priority. Although the way Maddo was going on yesterday you'd think we had prime Viera in midfield. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Anyone else getting a bit concerned at the lack of noise/snippets coming out about a Howson replacement/competition?

Got to be top priority. Although the way Maddo was going on yesterday you'd think we had prime Viera in midfield. 

I know some people had their reservations but I watched Watford against Burnley the other day and I think Choudhury would have been a good fit for us and an improvement on Jonny. It the sort of player we should be looking at.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, JTG said:

I know some people had their reservations but I watched Watford against Burnley the other day and I think Choudhury would have been a good fit for us and an improvement on Jonny. It the sort of player we should be looking at.

Yeah I thought that too. He was everywhere. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, JTG said:

We did look at Choudhury. He didn't want to come here. So we looked again. And he still didn't want to come here. He went to Watford so we stopped looking at him.

• Like 4
Just now, Bosco's Tuft said:

We did look at Choudhury. He didn't want to come here. So we looked again. And he still didn't want to come here. He went to Watford so we stopped looking at him.

I think JTG is re-affirming that he is the type of player who we need to fill a current gap in our squad. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

Outrageous behavior from our recruitment team, they should all be sacked 👀

• Haha 2
Just now, AnglianRed said:

Just wait until Manic Wednesday (31st August). We might see something by then. 😉

Payday and Marquee signing after marquee signing.  Each one more marquee than the last. 

Can't wait.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, JCWamma said:

Right, but he's the sort of player we should be looking at. So who else shares a similar skillset to Choudhury and does want to come here?

So if we were to sign choudhury, we’d have to pay a percentage of his £60,000 wage while also dropping howson to the bench who is on £25,000.  Boro were never in for choudhury and I can almost guarantee that 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?