oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SimonD said:

It’s all quiet on the ITK front 

Is anybody at rockcliffe with decent shrub cover and some high spec binoculars? 

And has anyone managed to hide themselves in the Medical room for the supposed 4 examinations?

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Strand Larsen scored 14 in 32.

Riis scored 16 in 44.

The quality of the league and opposition is a valid criticism, but I don't think there's any issue with comparing the goal record, Strand Larsen's is better.

They just play fewer games in the Netherlands.

The question is whether he'd get the same return against English opposition.

I agree, if we want to assess strikers correctly then remove all games played and goals during matches that involved joe lumley lol

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Rob said:

I agree, if we want to assess strikers correctly then remove all games played and goals during matches that involved joe lumley lol

Daniels was in goal in both games vs Preston

• Like 1

I watched Riis a few times on the box last season and yes he has a powerful shot, is two footed and knows where the net is, that would be the plus summary of any scouting report I would make on him. On the negative side he contributes little outside the box, is a poor header of the ball, his passing accuracy is low and his hold up play is weak.  In short if we pay more than 4-5 million for him then the clubs decision makers need to book themselves into the nearest asylum en masse. If any of this is true then we must have moved to panic mode

• Like 4
1 hour ago, kentucky said:

How come PNE ,sign a guy for nothing almost ,who doesn't score in some Sunday league in Europe , and turn him into a £10m player , or is it once again another panic overpriced buy, 

Why not offer  that kind of money for young Delap at city 

Because Southampton will pay way more, 15m+, and City have already said he is not leaving on a perm deal

Riis would be a massive gamble,  he's not quick and not great in the air with a very limited track record aged 24 - paying £3-4 million would be a reasonable gamble but anymore and I struggle to see the logic. 

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?