oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Just seen Strand Larsen posted he's one of 4 nominations for the Dutch Leagues player of the year for last season 

probs nominated himself lol

5 minutes ago, Boroinredcar said:

Well although what you say is a good post and I agree with a lot of it. We already had bids in for Greaves and Larson which would suggest the money was already there.

We don't know the Groningen price is going up and up. It went up once as far has been reported.

Why are Preston so willing to sell such a diamond who has a long contract.

preston probs see it as the one player they can get good funds for potentially who the manager thinks he can work around, im sure if he had issues someone would of stalked that info out of their clubs forums and social media

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Is it just me who is thinking that 6.71, 6.39, 6.60 and 6.59 don't seem that far apart and whilst I would definitely rate Riis higher than Sporar who in turn would be higher than Balogun and then Connolly taking up the rear (no Pally Pun intended) the 0.32 difference or even less between them doesn't exactly scream out to me that one is significantly better?

Don't get me wrong as I believe that Riis is better but based on those stats and if I had no prior knowledge of the four of them I'd be inclined to think there is very little in it. 

31 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I'm thinking the Dutch club will hopefully phone us up and say they accept the deal they rejected last week 🙏

(Ring ring) Gibson answers the phone 

Gibson: Hello, Middlesbrough Football Club, Club Impresario speaking

Person on phone: Hello, Yessssh. OK, we acshept de offer.

Gibson: Steve, is that you? Steve McClaren? We don’t want you Steve, now f&$k off to where you came from.

Person on phone: No, no Mishter Gibshun. Thish ish Mark-Jan Fledermaus. We gif up! Jusht take de maan Larsen. Heesh yoursh voor 8 millionen Eurosh 

Phone : (beep beep beep) 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, ElDaftardo said:

My dad died last week and one of the final conversations we had about our beloved Middlesbrough was, in football especially concerning Middlesbrough Football Club was the only opinion that matters should be our own view because we the fans have always had different opinions on who we should sign to be inside our team and we have always slated a footballer before they join but once they join we 1000% always get behind each and every signing until they become a boo boy then it's a different story 🤣🤣

Sorry to hear that.

Great post.

• Thanks 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?