oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

If any club want surely they will bid a max of what it takes Everton to pay him off. But he’s probably on a huge contract so that could be quite a hefty payoff. Maybe a return to boyhood club Forest if they go up. 

He's from Milton Keynes and was a Liverpool fan growing up.

I think he'll be staying at Everton and it'll likely be one in a long line of ill advised signings for them.

• Like 2
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I think he'll be staying at Everton and it'll likely be one in a long line of ill advised signings for them.

Arh, I remembered wrong. Though my he was picked up from Forest. Never mind then. 

23 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Aye, agreed. Everton made quite a big song and dance about it but what's new there? 👍

I've no idea what happened to him, you never know what's going on in a lad's head but I wouldn't even take him in the Championship unless he was on the kind of contract Ravel Morrison probably gets.

1 hour ago, scotty189 said:

Wonder if Forrest would swap Spence for Samba 🙂

I think Spence is looking tired the last few games. He has'nt stood out as a €15-20m player to be fair. Very understandable as he has played nearly every game especially with his high intensity. Its bound to catch up with him much like Izzy.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Leesider said:

I think Spence is looking tired the last few games. He has'nt stood out as a €15-20m player to be fair. Very understandable as he has played nearly every game especially with his high intensity. Its bound to catch up with him much like Izzy.

Yeah, Jones has had a knock to his... ribs? I think. As well as coming back from an illness (which may well have been COVID, clubs don't need to elaborate on that any more). After a long season, Spence may well be playing with a bit of an injury himself, I imagine a lot of players who get to this stage of a season do and are just encouraged to battle through it.

• Like 1

Erik Botheim has had his contract terminated at Krasnodar after signing for about 10 mil euros in January. Make the move Scott. Very talented striker. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Erik Botheim has had his contract terminated at Krasnodar after signing for about 10 mil euros in January. Make the move Scott. Very talented striker. 

Is that due to Ukraine? 

2 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

I'm surprised there has been no news on Howson's new contract?

I was expecting the kit reveal, Howson extending his contract and at least one new signing this month. 

We've not revealed the kit yet either, that might still happen.

Even if he is extending his contract, Howson is probably on holiday.

57 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Absolute beast on football manager.

1 hour ago, RiversideRed said:

I'm surprised there has been no news on Howson's new contract?

I was expecting the kit reveal, Howson extending his contract and at least one new signing this month. 

There is still quite a bit of the month left

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?